Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Happy Friday everyone!
Josiegirl 04:14 AM 08-29-2014
Enjoy the long weekend to those that have it! And those that don't, I'm sorry.
DaveA 04:28 AM 08-29-2014
You too! I only have one kid scheduled today- I am SOOO hoping he calls off.
Meyou 04:30 AM 08-29-2014
We're on round 457 of All Around the Mulberry Bush. *sigh* It's going to be a loooong day.

So happy for the long weekend though!
coolconfidentme 04:42 AM 08-29-2014
Originally Posted by DaveArmour:
You too! I only have one kid scheduled today- I am SOOO hoping he calls off.
Everyone called in here except one kid here. Looks like a bunch of parents are taking a 4 day weekend, lol.
bklsmum 04:50 AM 08-29-2014
Pretty easy day today and a long weekend for me! Yah!!!
Luvnmykidz 05:10 AM 08-29-2014
Everyone showed up on time today and have all confirmed that they will pick up on time and won't be in on Monday. I smiled and said "on time pick up is expected every day and Monday I'm closed so that works out for all of us, Have a great day". Anyways I'm looking forward to the long weekend with just my kiddos. You all enjoy your weekend as well.
melilley 06:05 AM 08-29-2014
Woohoo!
Today is going to be a bitter sweet day for me.

Sweet because I only have 3 dck's and ds today so it should be a good day.
And bitter sweet because it's one of my favorite dcg's last day here so we are having a little party after snack. I'll probably she'd some tears, but she needs to go to preschool with peers of her own age.
AmyKidsCo 07:10 AM 08-29-2014
Originally Posted by Luvnmykidz:
Everyone showed up on time today and have all confirmed that they will pick up on time and won't be in on Monday. I smiled and said "on time pick up is expected every day and Monday I'm closed so that works out for all of us, Have a great day". Anyways I'm looking forward to the long weekend with just my kiddos. You all enjoy your weekend as well.
Good for you! like this

Is it 5:00 yet?
mom2many 07:17 AM 08-29-2014
I have no school agers today, so it will be an easy day with no drop offs or multiple pick ups! Just 4 little ones... It's gonna be a nice quiet day!
Looking forward to a 3 day weekend and hosting a BBQ at our house! I can't wait to see my 2 precious grand daughters & spend time with friends & family!
KiddieCahoots 07:22 AM 08-29-2014
Happy Friday & long weekend everybody!!!

I'm so tired and run down from this week, the long weekend couldn't have come at a better time.
LadyK8 09:44 AM 08-29-2014
My body is actually sore from this week, and I'm really young. Lol I need the relaxation BAD. So happy for these 3 days off.

I hope you all have an amazing 3-day weekend!
TaylorTots 12:00 PM 08-29-2014
Yesterday my knees weren't working at the end of the day and I'm a few months shy of 30.

I told DH it was the weather so he'd let it be but I assure you it wasn't.

I sent everyone a note reminder yesterday that daycare was closed on Monday AND Wednesday (personal day).

SO READY FOR THE WEEKEND! It's only 2.5 hours away!
TwinKristi 02:16 PM 08-29-2014
I almost forgot it's a 3 day weekend!! LOL woohoo!!

I need to ask DCD which day they're staying home next week since Mon is paid off and not their regular unpaid 5th day. And he can't argue with me because she comes on some Mondays and not others so they don't get to pick and choose. They tried that with another holiday and I said no then as well.
spud912 02:43 PM 08-29-2014
My due date is Sunday and I AM STILL PREGNANT!!! The doctor will not induce me until next Thursday . Yesterday I fell coming down the stairs and really bruised the actual tail bone so now I am incapable of bending over without a lot of pain. HOW MUCH LONGER?!?! Please let this long weekend be the deal breaker!!
Reply Up