Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Starting Out:
TGPII 07:52 PM 09-01-2014
I am thinking of starting my own daycare. I can't do a home one. I would like to start one but have no idea were to being Is there a company, class, or agency I can call to start a daycare? How about buying a daycare? Franchise want to much. I know there is a post on this forum for this already but can’t find it. Can anyone help?
Sugar Magnolia 08:23 PM 09-01-2014
Nope.
SignMeUp 08:47 PM 09-01-2014
My goodness. I haven't been on this site long, not nearly as long as you. But you've asked this question over and over ... ?

Nighty-night.
Attached: yawn.jpeg (7.8 KB) 
LysesKids 04:29 AM 09-02-2014
Originally Posted by SignMeUp:
My goodness. I haven't been on this site long, not nearly as long as you. But you've asked this question over and over ... ?

Nighty-night.
Ditto
hope 06:56 AM 09-02-2014
Huh? Am I missing something?
Sugar Magnolia 07:00 AM 09-02-2014
Originally Posted by hope:
Look up "all threads started by TGPII". I've tried to help several times.
Blackcat31 07:06 AM 09-02-2014
Originally Posted by hope:
Originally Posted by Sugar Magnolia:
Look up "all threads started by TGPII". I've tried to help several times.
Here are multiple posts/threads about the same thing...

https://www.daycare.com/forum/search...archid=2935100
Sugar Magnolia 07:23 AM 09-02-2014
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Here are multiple posts/threads about the same thing...

https://www.daycare.com/forum/search...archid=2935100
BC can you look at the link posted? It looks like a duplicate of this thread posted to another forum? (post 2 in this thread)
NightOwl 08:11 AM 09-02-2014
I'm confused also. I see what you mean about lots of similar posts, but I also see some threads/posts on different subjects. I'm wondering if this is actually spam or just someone on a mission. Lol.
Blackcat31 08:16 AM 09-02-2014
BC can you look at the link posted? It looks like a duplicate of this thread posted to another forum? (post 2 in this thread)
The link I posted is just a list of ALL the duplicate posts the OP has posted about this same subject. I do believe there are a few threads posted that are about something different but for the most part he just keeps posting looking for help in starting a daycare.

I understand looking for help on this board but to continue posting the same thread over and over is not getting him anywhere.

Not to mention all the help, suggestions and support you and the other members have already given, without appreciation is simply rude in my opinion.
Sugar Magnolia 08:39 AM 09-02-2014
Bc, i was referring to the link tgpii posted in reply #2. Seems fishy.
Blackcat31 08:49 AM 09-02-2014
Bc, i was referring to the link tgpii posted in reply #2. Seems fishy.
Oops, sorry Sugar....

That link appears to be his posts on another forum where he does the very same thing. He posts asking for help but never comes back and replies or just starts a new thread about the very same thing again.

I used to belong/participate on the AtoZ Teachers forum pretty regularly but stopped when I became more active here instead.

I don't know what the OP's deal is. I have NO idea why he keeps linking his posts here to his posts there. He has done that in a lot of his previous posts on this forum.

Again, NO idea what his MO is...

I am bringing it to Michael's attention as well.
Michael 01:28 PM 09-02-2014
I've banned this member. It appears she is using the forum to promote her site.
Blackcat31 02:03 PM 09-02-2014
Originally Posted by Michael:
I've banned this member. It appears she is using the forum to promote her site.
(I may be very wrong but...)

It's a he and the AtoZ teacher forum isn't his site...just one he belongs to and posts (just as oddly) on.

I am thinking he may or may not be English speaking? I don't know for sure but it appears from past posts if IRC, that he has trouble finding and retaining positions in the ECE field. He seems to have found a few positions but is not happy with the pay or the job duties.

I can't speak for him as to what the issue is or why he continues to post repeatedly on this forum with the same post over and over but I am still glad he is banned. Seems he wants an easy answer rather than doing the hard work himself.....like a toddler, he just keeps asking the same question expecting a different answer.
Michael 04:16 PM 09-02-2014
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
(I may be very wrong but...)

It's a he and the AtoZ teacher forum isn't his site...just one he belongs to and posts (just as oddly) on.

I apologize to all the ladies
Tags:banned
Reply Up