Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Rules of Forum
Countrygal 09:50 AM 05-06-2012
Do you have to be certified or registered to use the forum? I didn't think you did, but I just had a friend try to get on and it wouldn't let her because she is not licensed.
Kaddidle Care 09:57 AM 05-06-2012
Anyone can post and read here. The only part that can't be read by unregistered people is the Off Topic section.

Hmm - Perhaps one of the Admins can help her.
Former Teacher 10:33 AM 05-06-2012
Originally Posted by Countrygal:
Do you have to be certified or registered to use the forum? I didn't think you did, but I just had a friend try to get on and it wouldn't let her because she is not licensed.
Odd...maybe Michael can help.

I am just a former childcare provider, current nanny. Have your friend, or perhaps you, PM Michael. He will get to the bottom of it.
Countrygal 10:40 AM 05-06-2012
Thanks! I knew there were un-certified and un-licensed providers on here, but I thought maybe it was a new rule or something.

Thanks for the help!
Former Teacher 10:53 AM 05-06-2012
Thanks! I knew there were un-certified and un-licensed providers on here, but I thought maybe it was a new rule or something.

Thanks for the help!
No problem! Glad to be helpful!
Michael 12:03 PM 05-06-2012
Originally Posted by Former Teacher:
No problem! Glad to be helpful!
Anyone can post here. Non-members are moderated.
Former Teacher 12:40 PM 05-06-2012
Originally Posted by Michael:
Anyone can post here. Non-members are moderated.
Oh yeah...why didn't I think of that
MissK 01:44 PM 05-06-2012
Maybe she's filling out the part to have a daycare listed? I know that asks for a license number....?
Countrygal 03:11 PM 05-06-2012
Oh, I'll bet that's it! Do you have to be licensed to do that? (Gee, I've never done that - prolly should )
MissK 07:07 PM 05-06-2012
Oh, I'll bet that's it! Do you have to be licensed to do that? (Gee, I've never done that - prolly should )
Hmmm - I guess I'm not 100& sure. I'm in the process of licensing and just saw it asked for that info so figured I'd come back and fill it out once I got everything complete and could provide my Lic. #
Tags:forum question
Reply Up