Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Annoying Parents In Your Daycare???
Mychildreportcard 04:32 PM 06-05-2012
Hello,

I am new to the forums and wanted to introduce myself...

My name is Deborah Padilla, CEO/Founder of Mychildreportcard Inc. and Mychildreportcard.com. We are a easy, secure, affordable, private web portal company for specifically daycare's & their "parents".

Our services offer 24/7, online access for parents & daycare's to view any Reminders, Health Alerts, Calendars, Private Integrated E-mail Messaging, Child Report Card (daily/weekly sheet), Events & much more.

Our goal is to make the lives of your staff easier when dealing with that annoying parent who keeps you and your staff past closing, or calls your center 100xs a day. It is also our goal to make new, nervous, first time daycare or busy parents aware of their child's day, 24/7.

Daycare's can sign up directly at our website, and ALL daycare's receive 1 MONTH FREE with any membership chosen. Daycare's have complete control to creating their usernames/passwords for parents, in which they can give to their parents, depending on their membership.

I wanted to make the opportunity to connect with other daycare's, parents & let you all know about our easy, secure, wonderful services. If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM, reply to this post.

Deborah Padilla
Mychildreportcard Inc.
CEO/Founder
Michael 05:44 PM 06-05-2012
Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum. I edited your thread since it is promoting your product. We try to stay advertising free on the forum. If someone would like to find out more they can PM you and write in response to your thread.
C'est la vie. 09:59 PM 06-05-2012
Originally Posted by Michael:
Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum. I edited your thread since it is promoting your product. We try to stay advertising free on the forum. If someone would like to find out more they can PM you and write in response to your thread.
Could you also edit the title, since it's clearly a bait and switch? So annoying.
DaisyMamma 03:11 AM 06-06-2012
Originally Posted by Michael:
The whole post is an ad. And yes, the title is a trick.
Unregistered 04:20 AM 06-06-2012
And why all the annoying apostrophes in the word daycares? Pet peeve.
JustAMom 05:25 AM 06-06-2012
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
That and the quotes around "parents." Haha. I'm pretty sure I'm a real parent, not a "parent."
SilverSabre25 05:29 AM 06-06-2012
She references "annoying parents" in the body of the post, so I think it's less a bait-and-switch than an unclear title. It could also use some editing for style and punctuation, but that's not our place.

I don't know what this system could offer for $$ that BabyConnect doesn't do for free/one time app download cost. Good luck with that!
Lucy 08:51 AM 06-06-2012
O.M.G. that post is so annoying. The bad grammar is enough to annoy me, but the fact that she's pushing a product put me over the edge. I'm surprised you allowed it, Michael. It was only posted to advertise. She won't be back to join our discussions!!
jokalima 10:10 AM 06-06-2012
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I understand how it will make you upset, the post is a trick that is clear,but the way she types tells me clearly that she has my same problem, English is not our first language and we try but we still make lot's of mistakes.

I am sorry but I feel that any one that criticizes someone because of that they are doing it to me, not wanting to start anything just saying how a felt when read all answers.
Tags:annoying, parents - disrespect
Reply Up