Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Looking For A Partner Or A Cosigner
sheastory 07:36 AM 03-09-2011
My name is shea story and i live in alabama. i am looking for someone to either be partners with me or be a cosigner. i know where there is two buildings right now ready to re-open. i have done the research just needing someone that is as passionate about daycare as i am that wants to go into business with me. if interested email me-- thanks shea
laundrymom 09:39 AM 03-09-2011
Originally Posted by sheastory:
My name is shea story and i live in alabama. i am looking for someone to either be partners with me or be a cosigner. i know where there is two buildings right now ready to re-open. i have done the research just needing someone that is as passionate about daycare as i am that wants to go into business with me. if interested email me-- thanks shea
Hmmmmmmm interesting.
cillybean83 09:46 AM 03-09-2011
why do you need a cosigner. If you want to do it, go for it! In my limited amount of life experience...I've learned that if you volunteer to cosign, you WILL be the one who ends up repaying the loan...
dEHmom 09:48 AM 03-09-2011
umm...to me, this bigger picture over the loan is, opening a daycare with someone you don't know, and found over the internet?
Abigail 12:06 PM 03-09-2011
There should be a different section or web site all together for those looking for specific locations and people to own/operate a daycare with. If you're on this site for even a little while you'll realize we're from EVERYWHERE and ALREADY do daycare.
Michael 03:43 PM 03-09-2011
Originally Posted by Abigail:
There should be a different section or web site all together for those looking for specific locations and people to own/operate a daycare with. If you're on this site for even a little while you'll realize we're from EVERYWHERE and ALREADY do daycare.
We actually have a thread for it:
Open Daycare Center - Sell a Daycare - Rent a Daycare - Buy a Daycare
https://www.daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4176
Tags:buy, co-sign, rent, sell
Reply Up