Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Personal Question
Unregistered 06:43 AM 04-06-2011
I am a registered user but logged off for this question......I have always played with the thought of getting breast augmentation, but I'm getting really serious about it now, before children, I used to be a nice full B, and after, I dropped to zilch nothing, can even barely fill out a AA, and I really want to go back to a full B, I'm tired of not fitting in shirts, and bras, I'm tired of everytime I bend over in a t shirt, you can see right into my bra, since I can't fill out my bras, same with any swimsuit, the minute I bend over you can see right in, because theres nothing there to fill it out, I am really not concerned with self image, I have a good self image, my husband is super happy with me. I just want them, now the one thing really holding me back, is the line of work, I'm scared what parents would think, now I don't want ot go over the top, like I said a nice full B, so its not like I would look like "WOW" but I don't know, is this innapropriate, an how do you approach this, I'm not looking for opinions on "you should just be happy the way you are comments" I'm just wondering what you think, it would never be anything during the day that I would "show off" I just don't know, if its a good decision.
tulip1969 09:00 AM 04-06-2011
I don't think there is anything wrong with doing it. It is not like you are looking to wear low cut blouses around the daycare kids and show yourself off or anything. You sound like you have a very good reason. I would do it but I wouldn't tell anyone. It is none of their business anyway. Go for it!
Stacy214 09:09 AM 04-06-2011
I agree, do it! I am a B but not as "full" either as I would like and if I didn't have great bras that push me up I would do it. I am not sure about the parents, if they would even need to know. I would be comfortable telling mine though.
Unregistered 09:13 AM 04-06-2011
I had a reduction....from a g to a c. I was paranoid about the first time I'd see someone afterwards...yeah, ppl just don't notice. Or if they do they don't act like they do. Do what makes you happy!!!
cheerfuldom 09:18 AM 04-06-2011
Why not just make an appointment and see what your options are? and the cost. I don't see anything wrong with doing it.
TBird 09:18 AM 04-06-2011
NONE OF THEIR BEE'S WAX!!! I won't even let the parents go into my refrigerator...much less my cup size!!!
MyAngels 09:22 AM 04-06-2011
I don't see anything wrong with it.

Do make sure you do your research on whatever surgeon you choose. I worked for an attorney when I was younger and we handled a malpractice case for two women who had it done. They were disfigured by this guy and it could have been avoided had they done their homework.
missnikki 09:28 AM 04-06-2011
Go for it! It is not unusual where I'm from, so I wouldn't so much as bat an eye at it. I don't think anyone needs to know or that you need to justify it- if you want it, it is a safe procedure that makes you feel good. Have fun shopping!
jen2651 09:33 AM 04-06-2011
I would love to get some work done up there as well...nice c cup, two babies later and i'm one of those adults who would be able to wear a training bra (you know, the ones you insisted your mother buy you and she was just laughing inside?!).

Hmm....yes, they are sad. I know I will be getting mine done. We need to make sure-sure (permanent solution sure) we are done with kiddos and then...bada bing bada boom....I will have cute little size b boobies...

It almost makes me want to be done having kiddos?!
PitterPatter 09:50 AM 04-06-2011
Personally I think it is your choice what u do with your body. I wouldn't worry about what the parent's may think. I don't think they would dare say anything either even if they disagreed. If it makes u happy then it can only bring more happiness to everyone around u. (did that make sense?)
I have quite a few things I would love to correct/enhance on my body but I just can't afford it otherwise I would have it done. I would just make the appt and see what u think after going over everything with the Dr. I heard some Dr's suggest wearing umm "falsies" to see how u really like them before actually having the process done.
Unregistered 10:08 AM 04-06-2011
Well I scheduled the consultation, its over a month from now, but I'm excited, I guess thats just what I was wondering, Do I tell them (not the dads, the moms) or just say I'm going on vacation, but I think thats great advice, to not tell anyone, if they notice they notice, whatever.
cillybean83 10:11 AM 04-06-2011
i was/am very overweight, and from my highest weight, i needed to lose 125 pounds....once I hit goal i am getting my boobs done and a tummy tuck and I AM NOT ASHAMED! I told my daycare parents, my daddy, heck i'll tell my pastor too if he asks! This is my body and I"m busting my you-know-what to make it look great and if i need surgery to help me with that then so be it!
PitterPatter 10:23 AM 04-06-2011
Originally Posted by cillybean83:
i was/am very overweight, and from my highest weight, i needed to lose 125 pounds....once I hit goal i am getting my boobs done and a tummy tuck and I AM NOT ASHAMED! I told my daycare parents, my daddy, heck i'll tell my pastor too if he asks! This is my body and I"m busting my you-know-what to make it look great and if i need surgery to help me with that then so be it!
Did I post this and forget? Sounds just like me!!

I actually thought about Gastric bypass but my son is scared and begged me not to so there goes that idea. Not that I had the money anytime soon anyway.
SandeeAR 10:33 AM 04-06-2011
I would happily share some of my 44DD with you!!!! I got bigger after babies and nursing, not smaller. Well and adding diabetes and insulin in the last 10 years hasn't helped!
sahm1225 10:37 AM 04-06-2011
To the girls who have had the surgery - how long was your recovery time? I know that everyone is different, but I am curious about how quickly you were able to return to daycare

I am glad you posted this. I have been thinking about this too. I am curious if any of the parents would think negatively and whether or not it would bother me. I was a full B before kids, went up to a DD, then down to barely B. it's depressing LOL!
daycare 10:39 AM 04-06-2011
Originally Posted by sahm1225:
To the girls who have had the surgery - how long was your recovery time? I know that everyone is different, but I am curious about how quickly you were able to return to daycare

I am glad you posted this. I have been thinking about this too. I am curious if any of the parents would think negatively and whether or not it would bother me. I was a full B before kids, went up to a DD, then down to barely B. it's depressing LOL!
everyone is different, but most common would be three days of complete rest and then back to light duty. You would not be able to pick up more than 20 pounds. But i did mine 10 years ago so times may have changed.
Unregistered 06:18 PM 04-06-2011
I logged out because I don't want to share my personal stuff with everyone here.

I had mine done almost 10 years ago. I did it because I thought that I was done having kids and at the time was entering fitness contest. As you know, the less fat you have, well the less on top you have as well. I had a child 3 years ago and am now starting over at square one. Breast feeding has destroyed them once again..

I don't regret doing it at all. Me on the other hand have quite large breast, which I do regret a little, but I dress well to cover it up. No one has ever ever said a word. I think they are more taken back by my man arms...lol that is what my son says... (yes I still do fitness comps) but now for old ladies....lol

I would say this. If you are done having kids and know for sure that you are not going to have anymore then do it. It did make me feel like a woman again after I did it. I hated the fact that my body was destroyed and that my breast looked like those of an 80 year old woman...Not that I know what that looks like, but you know what I mean.
I did do it for the image for the fitness competitions regarding size, but I also did it because I didn't feel much like a woman having nothing up stairs, and what was there was not so nice to see in the mirror.
If you are serious about it, look for a great doctor and do your homework first. Then once you have done that, GO FOR IT! You have nothing to lose and no one is going to judge you for it. It's not like you are going to wear a bikini to work.....well lets hope not.....lol
Tags:breast augmentation, offtopic - breast augmentation, offtopic - hooters
Reply Up