Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Have Not Been Here In Awhile!
daycare 01:45 PM 07-18-2012
Hello everyone, hope that Daycare life is treating everyone well.

I have been super busy with all of the expansion of my daycare/preschool.

In the past month I have gotten approved to promote to a large lic daycare and now can have up to 14 kids. I have also hired an employee, gotten 4 new kids and have just been busy as heck getting my curriculum ready for our preschool program to start in a few weeks.

I have been thinking about everyone and have poked my head in a few times, but have not really had time to do much more.

Other other great news, I had a surprise inspection yesterday and passed with flying colors.

I see a lot of new members, hello to all of you too! hope that you are enjoying this great site!!!!
Blackcat31 01:49 PM 07-18-2012
for the inspection pass!

Congrats on the new enrollees and the new employee!

Nice to see you back!
SilverSabre25 01:52 PM 07-18-2012
Yay! Congrats on the inspection and expansion and everything!

Sounds like things are going really well for you and that's super!
daycare 01:56 PM 07-18-2012
thank you both!! I feel like I have not slept in a month...lol I think my body is starting to show it too.

You both have been so helpful in helping me keep the faith alive. This is a tough business and it can eat you up and spit you out if you don't know what you are doing.

Both of you have really helped me to get a backbone and for once I feel like I have the right families and great kids because you guys taught me to stand up for myself and to get a backbone.

Thanks so much
Country Kids 02:01 PM 07-18-2012
CONGRATULATIONS DAYCARE!!!!!!

I was just thinking about you last night and was going to pm you but here you are! Now I can quit worrying- You are causing me more grey hairs then my own kids-

Anyway, you need to go under the community portion and read Small Steps to Better Health! Its my journey into getting in better shape and losing weight. I'm down to one pepsi for the day-
daycare 03:41 PM 07-18-2012
Originally Posted by Country Kids:
CONGRATULATIONS DAYCARE!!!!!!

I was just thinking about you last night and was going to pm you but here you are! Now I can quit worrying- You are causing me more grey hairs then my own kids-

Anyway, you need to go under the community portion and read Small Steps to Better Health! Its my journey into getting in better shape and losing weight. I'm down to one pepsi for the day-
I will have to read small steps post...I have not seen it. I hope that she is well. As for the health, mine has been going down the tubes because of all of the stress. I have not been eating when i am supposed to and have not been to the gym or been on my bike in almost a full month and a half. I think I have lost weight and started getting jelly butt....lol sorry I know TMI....that is what my kids always tell me....

I was thinking about you too. My sister will come for a short visit this weekend and it made me think of you right away. I miss our lunch time chats...I hope I have time to do one again soon....
daycare 03:42 PM 07-18-2012
oh and congrats on the one pepsi a DAY that is awesome news
Kiki 05:04 PM 07-18-2012
Congrats on everything, and welcome back!
mema 07:06 PM 07-18-2012
Yay! Congrats Daycare!
SunnyDay 07:36 PM 07-18-2012
Congratulations on your expansion and good luck!
daycare 07:47 PM 07-18-2012
thanks so much everyone I really appreciate the wishes!!!

To all you newbies, this site ROCKS... After almost 9 years in the biz, I thought I knew a lot. That was until I came here. I have not been this happy in my business since I started the first year.

AWESOME!!!!!
littlemissmuffet 06:27 AM 07-19-2012
Hi daycare! Congrats on all the great recent news
Tags:daycare.com, positive
Reply Up