Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>DCM Shows Dislike For My Kids
daycarediva 03:44 PM 07-26-2012
There is no other way to say that nicely. It is blatantly obvious that my day care Mom dislikes my youngest son(4). He is a sweet kid, and no other parents have an issue with him, or ever have. DCG wanted to show her something today and my son said "Miss. ***** look at me do this!" (you know how kids are) and he climbed over a part of the playground equipment. She rolled her eyes and turned away. Then he hugged DCG on her way out and DCM said to DCG right in front of DS "I hope to God he didn't kiss you!" My son looked SO DEJECTED! I cannot help but be offended as her DS is the most overly affectionate child I have EVER had in my care. If you aren't paying attention to HIM, holding HIM, kissing HIM, he is in your face and clingy about it. Her ds (almost 4) does these things to my DD (13) so it's not much different than my ds and her dd!

Would you have said anything? Dh says I should just tell her that he is mimicing her ds
Tags:disrespectful parents, disrespectful speach, disrespectful speech, parent-rude to my kids, rude parents
Up