Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Tired
blueclouds29 04:23 AM 02-28-2011
Last night (10:45pm) we got tornado warnings sirens and headed downstairs with our 2 year old. By the time the storm blew over it was about 11:30pm. My husband had told me to head to bed cause i have to get up early in the am. I heard by the time my DD got to bed was around.. ohhh... 3am. Needless to say we are all very very tired and grouchy which i'm sure all the kids will be too! Somehow i need to find some energy without coffee. I'm not a coffee fan at all! YIKES, its going to be a long day and maybe a few nap times for the kids in there too!
SilverSabre25 04:31 AM 02-28-2011
Yuck! Bedtime/late night tornado warnings are the worst. Sounds like a low-key day is in store!
cillybean83 04:46 AM 02-28-2011
i ignore tornado warnings. problem solved! lol My hubby takes the kids to the interior bathroom when he feels it's getting really bad but if its during the night i do not join them...if it's my time to go then i'll go regardless of where I am!
Cat Herder 10:27 AM 02-28-2011
PB&J and a glass of milk will perk you up....for about 3 hours...
gkids09 11:31 AM 02-28-2011
I understand how you're feeling!! I am TERRIFIED of storms...My hubby goes to work at 4am. The weather forecasters freaked me out last night saying the possible tornadoes would be in my area between 4 and 6 am.

So I was up all night worrying about what I would do if he wasn't there, and then when he left I was up worrying some more, and then the wind started blowing REALLY hard and rain was hitting my two deck doors in the bedroom. I had to be at work at 7am, and I am still having a hard time getting through the day. lol

Haven't found anything to wake me up yet!! Maybe I'll go to bed EXTRA early tonight.

P.S....We had ZERO tornado warnings. So I was up worrying for nothing. lol
Tags:emergency plan, storm, tornado
Reply Up