Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I Love This Forum!
littlemisssunshine 08:41 AM 05-25-2012
How many of you do? im so glad i found this site, it has been so much help. Thanks to all the providers who have helped and gave me advice
MarinaVanessa 08:43 AM 05-25-2012
I was hooked since the first day I found this site . I don't know what I would have done without this place
littlemisssunshine 09:05 AM 05-25-2012
same here! now i'm addicted =)
dEHmom 09:30 AM 05-25-2012
I haven't been able to be on as much as i used to, and I honestly go through withdrawal. And then feel sad that I missed so much and can't catch up when I do get on.

Thankfully there are a few ladies on here willing to give the rundown and point me to the good threads.

I love this site as well, and really appreciate all that Michael does for us.
Zoe 09:44 AM 05-25-2012
It's such a great resource and a good place to vent or share stories. Not everyone understands how it is for us, and it's great to know there are so many providers available to talk with on this forum. Love it!
Kym2098 10:09 AM 05-25-2012

I love it and am hooked too!!!
Michael 10:52 AM 05-25-2012
Thanks ladies! Is there anything else we can do besides the chat room and the new book category?

I think the forum is simple and offers great information. It also does a great job of keeping out spammers and opportunists because we can tell who is legit and who is not. Makes it a more "trusted" place to visit.
1vs7omg 11:56 AM 05-25-2012
BIG DITTO for me too!!
Meeko 11:58 AM 05-25-2012
It's a little safe haven for me. A place to vent, a place to share, a place to meet with friends who know exactly how you feel about "that" parent
Blackcat31 12:04 PM 05-25-2012
Originally Posted by Michael:
Thanks ladies! Is there anything else we can do besides the chat room and the new book category?

I think the forum is simple and offers great information. It also does a great job of keeping out spammers and opportunists because we can tell who is legit and who is not. Makes it a more "trusted" place to visit.
Personally I think we need a Sticky thread for forms. Members can upload their forms for all sorts of different things such as their "late fee" form, "missing items" form, "hazardous protection plan" forms, "questionairre" forms, and any other forms that someone might or could find useful to them.

Not necessarily the forms required by each individual state but other ones such as "permission to photograph", "administer meds", "you have balance due", "remember I am closed on ___" or "Incindent" forms for bad behavior or "Ouch reports" or "We need to talk" forms and etc etc.

I know that there are a few places people can get forms but it seems to be a common request/question here by newbie (and older members too) so maybe having a sticky where people can upload their forms would be useful.

...just a thought...
saved4always 12:11 PM 05-25-2012
I love this place, too! I have gotten so much advice from the providers here and it is awesome to know that I am not the only person going through it all.
Breezy 12:15 PM 05-25-2012
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Personally I think we need a Sticky thread for forms. Members can upload their forms for all sorts of different things such as their "late fee" form, "missing items" form, "hazardous protection plan" forms, "questionairre" forms, and any other forms that someone might or could find useful to them.

Not necessarily the forms required by each individual state but other ones such as "permission to photograph", "administer meds", "you have balance due", "remember I am closed on ___" or "Incindent" forms for bad behavior or "Ouch reports" or "We need to talk" forms and etc etc.

I know that there are a few places people can get forms but it seems to be a common request/question here by newbie (and older members too) so maybe having a sticky where people can upload their forms would be useful.

...just a thought...
I will have to second this!! Please please, pretty please!
Country Kids 12:33 PM 05-25-2012

...just a thought...
I will third this! And all the I's have it-

I think this would be wonderful!
Kiki 12:39 PM 05-25-2012

...just a thought...
Big 4th here! Having one place for all of the above would be fantastic!

And I too, love the forums. Haven't had time to post lately, but I still read every day!
Michael 12:58 PM 05-25-2012
Originally Posted by Kiki:
Big 4th here! Having one place for all of the above would be fantastic!

And I too, love the forums. Haven't had time to post lately, but I still read every day!
Ok, that's a good idea.
GoodKarma 01:54 PM 05-25-2012
I've enjoyed coming here for quite a while! I was reading long before I started posting.
MarinaVanessa 03:02 PM 05-25-2012
Originally Posted by GoodKarma:
I've enjoyed coming here for quite a while! I was reading long before I started posting.
I have to admit, so did I
My3cents 07:18 AM 05-28-2012
Originally Posted by MarinaVanessa:
I have to admit, so did I
me too! Years actually. Then I took a break and then I came back. Now I am a member and I hope I have as much to offer as I receive here. Feel like you are all my drama free friends, even in the drama-

Nan- enough is enough, you need to come back, miss all your advice and helps.
Michael- Thanks for all you do.

Everyone else- Thanks for keeping me sane and for making me hear sometimes what I don't want to hear but know.
Tags:daycare.com, love daycare
Reply Up