Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>Doing Your Own?
MissAnn 06:02 AM 01-29-2011
How many here are doing their own taxes? I've done mine for years. I get Tom's books and I spend countless hours pouring over them and rechecking what I did. I use MMK and Turbotax......but this year I am also using Tom's Tax Workbook and Organizer.

What do you guys do?
kendallina 10:46 AM 01-29-2011
This is my first year doing childcare. I've always done my own personal taxes in the past and I am going to do them this year. So far I only have Tom's Record Keeping guide. I don't use MMK or turbo tax. Old school paper and pencil...lol. I might get the tax workbook and organizer, but with what I've been doing on them so far I might be able to get away with not getting it, we'll see...
marniewon 06:29 PM 01-29-2011
Originally Posted by kendallina:
This is my first year doing childcare. I've always done my own personal taxes in the past and I am going to do them this year. So far I only have Tom's Record Keeping guide. I don't use MMK or turbo tax. Old school paper and pencil...lol. I might get the tax workbook and organizer, but with what I've been doing on them so far I might be able to get away with not getting it, we'll see...
Same here, except I use TaxAct software to do my taxes. I'm pretty good with math, so I'm hoping I can do this!
ninosqueridos 06:55 PM 01-29-2011
I use the Calendar Keeper from redleafpress.......and TurboTax Home and Business. They make it very simple to walk through the interview process to fill out the tax forms. I also have Tom's Record Keeping Guide which taught me a lot as well!!
Tags:tax return, tax return - in house
Reply Up