Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Forum Picture and Messages Quotas - Contact Me
Michael 02:58 PM 12-17-2010
Would you PM me or post here to let me know if you are limited in your messages/PM and photos/attachments quotas? I just upped the amount of storage in our member gallery accounts and need to hear from you if you have found similar problems in other service areas.

Thanks,
Michael
Admin
Blackcat31 05:52 AM 12-19-2010
You upped my quota but I just tried to upload and it says I have exceeded my quota. Is there a way to delete the attachments that are stored in my profile area under attachments? the little red bar in that area stays full....and when I could upload before it was green...so I am totally lost in this area of expertise...
Michael 11:34 AM 12-19-2010
I think I have it set so that you can't delete your attachments since those photos are related to threads and we don't want a photo missing. Let me try to figure the quota problem. I would be better if I give everyone more room to upload pictures. I think they add to the forum and encourage it.
Michael 01:39 PM 12-19-2010
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
You upped my quota but I just tried to upload and it says I have exceeded my quota. Is there a way to delete the attachments that are stored in my profile area under attachments? the little red bar in that area stays full....and when I could upload before it was green...so I am totally lost in this area of expertise...
I am wondering if the picture is too large. Try reducing the size of it. Our max settings are 1024 width by 768 height. These days cameras take very large pictures. Better for printing then the internet.
Tags:members, pictures, private messaging
Reply Up