Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Minute Menu Has An Apple Application!
cherryhill 08:12 AM 11-01-2011
Just downloaded it on my phone. It's called kids2go. It will enable you to record meals on your iPhone and iPad .
Sprouts 08:46 AM 11-01-2011
YES!! Thank you! Downloading as I type!
mom2many 09:41 AM 11-01-2011
I was so thrilled to hear about this! I use minute menu to record my food program info daily and it'll be awesome being able to use my i pad now!
Solandia 10:55 AM 11-01-2011
I just might sign up for the food program again. This was one of the main reasons I dropped it. I didn't want to start up my ancient windows computer everyday. I refuse to run windows/explorer on my macbook. It was the ONLY reason I even had this 10yr old dinosaur space suckage piece of junk....i dropped the food program and ditched the computer.

Then dh will get sooo mad at me....i promised him I was closing the daycare "soon". That was last year...
MarinaVanessa 11:00 AM 11-01-2011
OMIGOSH!! I just e-mailed them yesterday about an iPhone app!! I pretty much laid it on real thick about how great Minute Menu is and asked them to create an app for my phone lol.

It sounds good but what I would love for them to do is to create an app made especially for minute menu users. How awesome would it be to be able to enter all of our information onto our Minute Menu accounts using our phones. I would KILL for that app. Okay not really, but I would totally love it.

I'd love the ability to invoice parents, keep track of attendance, meals etc on my phone and have it enter the information onto my Minute Menu Pro account or somehow sync it. Maybe if enough of us Minute Menu users email them and request this they'll make one. Remember ladies, there's power in numbers
MarinaVanessa 11:08 AM 11-01-2011
BTW I use Minute Menu Pro and I just downloaded the app but it won't let me log on. It says "Login Failed. kids2go does not support your account type. Please use Minute Menu Kids desktop software instead."

Great. Even that small joy was short-lived . Any one else get this message and what type of account do you have? Maybe it's just the Pro users that can't use the app?

I can log into it using my regular Minute Menu account that I have through the food program but not the Minute Menu Pro account that I use to do all of my record keeping (and accept payments through) doesn't let me.
Tags:apps, iphone, minute menu kids, mmk
Reply Up