Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Pack N Play
Francine 09:13 AM 06-23-2010
I need to purchase another Pack N Play but the only ones that I can find are the new smaller ones. They use to make bigger ones does anybody know if they still do? I don't want bells and whistles, I want it deeper and longer. I want the ones back that I sold two years ago when " I was done and never doing daycare again" That didn't quite work out
boysx5 10:21 AM 06-23-2010
I would go to a consignment sale I just did this and bought two so I can have a extra one.
momma2girls 10:26 AM 06-23-2010
Check for them at garage sales or on craigslist. There are times you can find them for $25-40 used, but still in perfect cond.
nannyde 10:29 AM 06-23-2010
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:B:BOC:US:1123

This is the best playpen made in my career. They are 40 inches long, 28 inches wide and a whopping 26 inches deep. They are ideal for up to about 3.5 years old.

They don't make them anymore. They made a lot of versions of them but unfortunately the last few years they made them they sized them WAY down. The little ones are 22 inches deep, 37 inches long. I have a couple of them and use them until the baby can stand up. Then I switch them over to the big ones.

When I found out they quit making the big ones I bought as many as I could find. They are next to impossible to get new in the older deeper/bigger version. I hope I have enough to get me thru my career because they keep making all baby equipment smaller and smaller. I find this with EVERYTHING equipment wise... high chairs, exersaucers, and bedding.

The last graco I looked at was 21 inches deep. That's the difference of a couple of years worth of growth. They are useless to me. I don't need them for the little babies... I need them for the 1-3 year olds.

If you can find one of these used just really check them out before you buy. I have bought my share of used ones with BIG problems. You have to set it up and go thru the mesh and vinyl to look for tears. If they are treated properly they can live for many years. Mine are about 6 years old and not a one of them has a single flaw. They are super sturdy.
Tags:playpens
Reply Up