Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Call In Sick - Funny :)
marniewon 12:03 PM 12-10-2010
I got a call this morning that I couldn't answer because I was answering the door for a dck, but as soon as I could, I listened to the voicemail. Here's basically what it said:

Hi, this is DCM, I'm keeping P home today because he's really not feeling well. <then in the background I hear dcb laughing and giggling >. DCM pauses, then goes on to say, well, he's feeling a little better now, but he was pretty congested last night. See you Monday.

LOL! I really hope dcb didn't do that when dcm called in to her employer! I know he was getting sick (just a cold) as he has been snotty-nosed, coughing, sneezing for a few days now, so I don't doubt that they thought he should stay home today, I just thought it was funny that as she was telling me he was too sick to come, he's giggling in the background .
kidkair 12:05 PM 12-10-2010
LOL. I'm on Facebook too often as I looked for the "Like" button for this
DCMomOf3 12:05 PM 12-10-2010
Adorable! It's amazing the positive attitude some kids can have even if they are truely sick.
kendallina 12:05 PM 12-10-2010
lol...that's pretty funny. Yeh, hopefully she was able to keep him quiet when she called into work. And, good for her being a responsible parent and keeping him home if he was feeling questionable.
Live and Learn 12:07 PM 12-10-2010
Sounds like a nice respectful parent.
'love it!
marniewon 12:37 PM 12-10-2010
They are really good about keeping the kids home when they are sick. Good payers too. And the little boy is really a joy. Win all around!!
SimpleMom 04:51 PM 12-13-2010
LOL!! Very cute story
ninosqueridos 06:42 PM 12-13-2010
*like* too
MommyMuffin 04:15 AM 12-14-2010
that is so cute! Its like she told him it was going to be there special day and they were gonna play hookey. Maybe he is really sick but still a cute story!
Crystal 08:33 AM 12-14-2010
grrrr.....if the kid wasn't really sick, this would make me mad. THIS is how children learn to lie.
Tags:call in sick, funny, sick days
Reply Up