Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Daycare.com and Facebook
Michael 01:53 PM 04-06-2012
Some of the members wanted us to have a FaceBook page and we have obliged. Make sure to friend us at: http://facebook.com/daycarecom

BlackCat is handling the duties at the moment and we thank her for it.
Sugar Magnolia 02:18 PM 04-06-2012
"tank her"....heehee, spelling police, you're busted Michael!
Thank you Blackcat!
Michael 03:26 PM 04-06-2012
Originally Posted by Sugar Magnolia:
"tank her"....heehee, spelling police, you're busted Michael!
Thank you Blackcat!
Where? I don't see it.
Sugar Magnolia 03:40 PM 04-06-2012
Oh the magic of the edit button.
Blackcat31 03:46 PM 04-06-2012
Originally Posted by Michael:
Where? I don't see it.
LOL!! I saw it before edit....
MyAngels 04:15 PM 04-06-2012
What are the benefits/purpose of a Facebook page again? Not for me, personally, but as it relates to Daycare.com.
Michael 04:50 PM 04-06-2012
Originally Posted by MyAngels:
What are the benefits/purpose of a Facebook page again? Not for me, personally, but as it relates to Daycare.com.
As it was explained to me. It also gives people another place to find a Daycare related site via FB. Others can find out more about each other. A lot of times a member might befriend me on FaceBook. It just gives a bigger window into that persons life.

At this point, the forum is about daycare and parenting but relationships are made, members can further that with a FB friendship if they want.
Just another option. Nothing is going to change here. I like it just the way it is.
saved4always 07:22 PM 04-06-2012
Yay! I love FB! I just sent my friend request.
saved4always 07:23 PM 04-06-2012
Thank you, Blackcat, for doing this!
MarinaVanessa 09:05 AM 04-09-2012
That's so great, I love the idea of a FB page for Daycare.com. I just made a boo boo though. I friended it with my personal account before I realized it, oops. Oh well, I have a fan page for my daycare and for the child care association so I wouldn't have been able to friend it with those anyway. I just don't let people from "day care" world into my personal world lol. My professional cover is blown .
Michael 12:54 PM 04-17-2012
After chatting with one of our members I've decided to make the Daycare.com Facebook page private. I was told more would join and share pictures. Let me know what you think and what you would like in regards to the forum, chat and FB pages.
Recie 12:59 PM 04-17-2012
ive friended it also and mine is also under my personal name seeing how im not open for business yet
Heidi 01:02 PM 04-17-2012
After chatting with one of our members I've decided to make the Daycare.com Facebook page private. I was told more would join and share pictures. Let me know what you think and what you would like in regards to the forum, chat and FB pages.
Thanks Michael! That reduces a little the chance of the people I vent about on occasion following me back here, right?
Michael 01:06 PM 04-17-2012
Originally Posted by bbo:
Thanks Michael! That reduces a little the chance of the people I vent about on occasion following me back here, right?
I hope so.
Heidi 03:05 PM 04-17-2012
I hope so.
very reassuring!

Maybe I should change my username here to be a little less obvious?
daycare123 03:42 PM 04-17-2012
i friend requested it under my real name is that what i was supposed to do?
Michael 04:46 PM 04-17-2012
Originally Posted by daycare123:
i friend requested it under my real name is that what i was supposed to do?
You can. I made the FB page for friends and it is not public. I can also change anyone's username here is needed. Just PM me.
Heidi 07:43 AM 04-18-2012
You can. I made the FB page for friends and it is not public. I can also change anyone's username here is needed. Just PM me.
I am going to change mine, I think. I've been thinking about it for a while. I'll let everyone play the guessing game when I do though! I know you all like a puzzle...although I am pretty sure it'll be less-than-challenging
Tags:daycare.com, facebook
Reply Up