Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare and Taxes>Using Turbo Tax (Sharing some wonderful news)
Little People 07:00 AM 02-23-2011
I had been using the ONLINE version of Turbo Tax and i was ready to pull every hair out of my head

I had made a mistake and was trying so hard to figure it out (and I am no dummy) also my time% was wrong and it would not let me change it how Tom told me. Again I was STRESSED

I called Turbo Tax last night and spent over an hour on the phone with them. Well the lady told me a secret..hummmm, That sometimes there ar glitches in the online and it could cause you to file wrong, hummmm.

So she gave me the download version FREE, and it transfered all my Online records.

Now the GOOD NEWS... This Turbo Tax version is soooooo much better!!!! You can print out each form and then compare to Tom's 2010 workbook!! It even lets you go to PAGE BY PAGE and you can highlight and change things.

I am done with my taxes!! YEAH!! YEAH!!

I am so happy I have the downloaded version of Turbo Tax, it made my life so much better!! I will NEVER again in my life use the online version!!

I am still gonna take Toms Webnair and maybe I can get a little more back!!

I have been doing the HAPPY DANCE for an hour!
twinsand4 11:02 AM 02-23-2011
Yeh, I have always used the downloadable version and never had any issues with it. I think its really easy to do.
Reply Up