Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>So Excited! Great deal
Abigail 09:21 PM 06-02-2012
I found online locally someone was selling a 12 by 12 foot dining canopy for only $10. I called to make sure it was the whole thing with the frame and tarp/cover because I've been trying to shade our backyard by looking at different options and know the canopy option starts at $100!

So when I called I found out she has TWO and they are BRAND NEW IN THE BOX still! They're very old by the look of the box. I'm trying to find them online but no success yet. It's brand is Black Sheep model number 280 labeled a dining canopy. If anyone can help me find this online that would be great!

I'm so excited to find two of these! I hope they hold up in the wind, I will have to put one together tomorrow. We just made a sandbox that is 12 by 23 feet so this will cover the entire thing!

Future good deals.....
Someone is selling a bouncy house that is 9 by 9 feet for $100. I think that is a good deal, but I would have to talk dh into letting me get it. I wonder what the weight limit is if I can do in or not. LOL UPDATE: DANG IT, I JUST FOUND OUT IT SOLD. 8(

Someone else is selling artificial turf at less than half the retail price. I called the company and they will get back to me Monday. I left a message with them asking what the fall height is for the padding that came on it. If it's decent I will buy it. Once again the piece is 9 by 15 feet from this person asking $150 or best offer, but it's been for sale for 2 months so I am going to offer less. STILL SUPER EXCITED.
Countrygal 06:38 AM 06-03-2012

Former Teacher 07:19 AM 06-03-2012
Originally Posted by Abigail:
I found online locally someone was selling a 12 by 12 foot dining canopy for only $10. I called to make sure it was the whole thing with the frame and tarp/cover because I've been trying to shade our backyard by looking at different options and know the canopy option starts at $100!

So when I called I found out she has TWO and they are BRAND NEW IN THE BOX still! They're very old by the look of the box. I'm trying to find them online but no success yet. It's brand is Black Sheep model number 280 labeled a dining canopy. If anyone can help me find this online that would be great!

I'm so excited to find two of these! I hope they hold up in the wind, I will have to put one together tomorrow. We just made a sandbox that is 12 by 23 feet so this will cover the entire thing!

Future good deals.....
Someone is selling a bouncy house that is 9 by 9 feet for $100. I think that is a good deal, but I would have to talk dh into letting me get it. I wonder what the weight limit is if I can do in or not. LOL UPDATE: DANG IT, I JUST FOUND OUT IT SOLD. 8(

Someone else is selling artificial turf at less than half the retail price. I called the company and they will get back to me Monday. I left a message with them asking what the fall height is for the padding that came on it. If it's decent I will buy it. Once again the piece is 9 by 15 feet from this person asking $150 or best offer, but it's been for sale for 2 months so I am going to offer less. STILL SUPER EXCITED.
Totally awesome! I love craigslist! Great job!
Tags:canopy, expenses, fall zone, great deals, outdoor play, purchasing, shade, tents, turf
Reply Up