Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Update On My Interview Last Week
momofboys 05:57 AM 02-15-2011
I did not get the job! I was fairly certain I hadn't got it but the mom finally e-mailed me to say she had selected someone else. No big deal, I was glad she finally did e-mail me. Do you ever want to know the WHY about it? I e-mailed her back & asked if she could give me some constructive feedback.

Here's the TERRIBLE thing on my part. This woman had re-listed her job on CL at the end of last week prior to her telling me they picked someone else. Hubby & I have an e-mail that it isn't apparent who the sender is so I (just for fun) sent her an e-mail pretending to be someone else (please don't flame me for this-I was truly curious as to whether she had really already picked someone). So she e-mailed "me" back yesterday & she was still looking for someone & wanted to meet "me"! At the same time she sent the REAL me an e-mail saying they had hired someone so they never hired anyone else yet but apparently they didn't like something about me! If that made any sense it will be a miracle! Must take the kids to storytime. . . will be back later
countrymom 06:01 AM 02-15-2011
omg, thats funny. Your right, I too want to know why people don't sign up, give me ideas. I already have a feeling that its either money or my contract. I loved that you did that too her, thats so funny.
countrymom 06:01 AM 02-15-2011
should add, that we are heading over to story time in about 30 min. too.
Lilbutterflie 06:15 AM 02-15-2011
I hope she is able to answer your email to let you know why they didn't choose you. I would be curious too!
dEHmom 06:19 AM 02-15-2011
you could use the fake you to pry as to what the reason was! lol. Just gotta find the right way to say it without giving it away.
Tags:interview, interview follow up
Reply Up