Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Clean Mud!!!
laundryduchess@yahoo.com 09:16 AM 09-14-2010
we made clean mud today and they LOVED it,...
the cheapest toilet paper you can find, have them shred it into tiny pieces,.... 4 rolls,... grate a bar of ivory soap. Add a couple cups of almost boiling water to the soap, stir, add to the paper and mush around and add water or paper until it feels like you want it to. We had a ball,.... dont cover it, if you want to keep it for another day spritz it with your bleach water solution and let it set, rehydrate the next day if needed. toss when its icky or foul. or when you think its ugkh. lol
Lilbutterflie 09:49 AM 09-14-2010
Sounds like a good idea! We'll need to try that...
DancingQueen 09:50 AM 09-14-2010
LOVE IT! Gotta gry thatone
MarinaVanessa 12:45 PM 09-14-2010
I have a question for you ... does it have to be Ivory soap specifically or will a green bar of soap work? We don't have regular bar soap here, we only use "Green" natural soap so I'm wondering if this would work. I love the idea of clean-mud and would like to try it but I advertise as an eco-friendly daycare that uses natural and/or non-toxic cleaners and soap. The natural bar soap that we use costs like $18 a bar so I don't want to try it unless I know for sure if I can use it and the clean-mud would work, otherwise that'll be one expensive failed attempt at clean-mud lol .
laundryduchess@yahoo.com 06:39 PM 09-14-2010
well ivory is about as natural as one can get, but I dont think any other would work as well. it is very soft and easy to disolve.
Tags:activities
Reply Up