Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Returning to College
AnythingsPossible 04:26 PM 04-26-2012
I plan to return to college in the fall, but need to take the compass test to find out placement in Math. Does anyone know if the study guide for the ACT would cover the same things? I can find online stuff for the compass, but I learn better with a book, and our local library only has resources for the ACT. Any ideas? From what I understand, the compass test is used for adults returning to school and the ACT is what High School students take.
MyAngels 08:40 PM 04-26-2012
Originally Posted by AnythingsPossible:
I plan to return to college in the fall, but need to take the compass test to find out placement in Math. Does anyone know if the study guide for the ACT would cover the same things? I can find online stuff for the compass, but I learn better with a book, and our local library only has resources for the ACT. Any ideas? From what I understand, the compass test is used for adults returning to school and the ACT is what High School students take.
If I understand it correctly, the ACT and COMPASS tests are both from ACT, Inc., so probably pretty similar.

I found some practice questions in PDF form on this page, near the bottom: http://www.act.org/compass/sample/, if that helps at all.
Tags:college
Reply Up