Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Had A Light Bulb Moment
laundrymom 10:01 AM 05-10-2011
Just now I was reading the post about summer craziness. I sat and thought,... This is the first spring since my 19 yr old went to k that we have not been crazy. I mean, here we have 2 1/2 weeks of school left and my kids are not the slightest out of wack. I think it's because they know they don't have to deal with the school aged day friends. I think they are for the first time in either of their lives, excited because they get me,... The babies are here but they get mornings, naptime and evenings with me. Not having to worry about another day kid getting their mom time. I'm so excited about summer break this year. I ordered the 6 seat stroller and we will be taking an early morning walk daily. They are excited, I'm jazzed, it's all good. I just wanted to share my light bulb. Lol
Meeko 12:25 PM 05-10-2011
Originally Posted by laundrymom:
Just now I was reading the post about summer craziness. I sat and thought,... This is the first spring since my 19 yr old went to k that we have not been crazy. I mean, here we have 2 1/2 weeks of school left and my kids are not the slightest out of wack. I think it's because they know they don't have to deal with the school aged day friends. I think they are for the first time in either of their lives, excited because they get me,... The babies are here but they get mornings, naptime and evenings with me. Not having to worry about another day kid getting their mom time. I'm so excited about summer break this year. I ordered the 6 seat stroller and we will be taking an early morning walk daily. They are excited, I'm jazzed, it's all good. I just wanted to share my light bulb. Lol

Ooooh...I'm jealous about the 6 seater!!!!!
Tags:freedom, school-age
Reply Up