Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Hospitals And Other Things, Is Really Only Wednesday
nikia 06:15 AM 03-09-2011
Ugh can this week please be over now. Dcm says dcd will be at my home to pick dcb between 12 and 2 oh okay thanks can you narrow that down for me a bit, this is what she told my assistant when I was taking my own children to school today, on top of that she owes me money from last week which she said she would bring today and also pay for this week, ooops she forgot and since I wasnt here my assistant didnt turn her away.

Another one of my little guys ended up being hospitalized last night. During the day he just had a cough and seemed a little down, but played no fever so I thought just a cold. Late last night that no fever turned into 103 fever and his oxygen level dropped to 88, so he was admitted after mom took to the ER. He is still there and his O2 level has not come back up, its only up when they have him on oxygen and they cannot find anything only ear infections. Please pray (if you do) for my little dcb and that they can find the reason for the low O2 levels.

We had some snow last night, actually its more like slush fell from the sky because it is just gross out, and dcg comes with crocks on, crocks????? and the comment was she wanted to dress herself, okay for love of pete, say NO to the dang crocks when it snowed, slushed, iced whatever the heck fell from the sky.

Anyone else had this kind of week?
e.j. 06:16 PM 03-09-2011
My week has gone pretty well (knock on wood!) but I feel for you. Sometimes it seems when it rains, it pours. I hope you end your week on a better note than you started it. Hopefully, your little day care boy is feeling better soon. Any updates on him yet?
daycare 06:29 PM 03-09-2011
Can we say crap on here? Lol. Cuz I have had a c.r,a.p.p.y week so far too.
Two more days to go.
Hang in their and I'm going to say an extra prayer for your DCB. Poor guy. Bless his little heart
Tags:long week, wednesday
Reply Up