Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>What The Snot!!-Rant
momtomany74 02:08 PM 09-18-2014
I have two drop off kids today and these kids are booger producers! I've not experienced this and
It's grossing me out.
Shell 03:18 PM 09-18-2014
Join the club every single one of my dc kids has a snotty nose this week- I want to cry, slam the door, and tell them to go home So far, no fevers or anything excludable- just clear, runny "teething" nose as they all have said, even as they see all the others with it!
e.j. 03:26 PM 09-18-2014
All but one child in my day care have colds with low grade temp. One of them is very snotty. One little sneeze and it covers his face. I've never seen anything like it!
daycare 03:40 PM 09-18-2014
I can handle vomit, pee, poop, juts about anything..I can NOT handle SNOT.

I am feeling I need to vomit just thinking about it.
Kabob 03:55 PM 09-18-2014
Originally Posted by daycare:
I can handle vomit, pee, poop, juts about anything..I can NOT handle SNOT.

I am feeling I need to vomit just thinking about it.
Me too! Even my own snot makes me gag. Just ugh...I wear gloves when doing nose wipes when I can...I think I have a problem...
hope 04:00 PM 09-18-2014
When a child pees, poops, vomits it can be cleaned up and the gross job is done. You can go on about your day. When a child has a runny nose you can clean the snot and it just keeps on coming, and coming and coming. You can not get away from it. And they get it on their hands and smear it all over the furniture, your rug and toys. Ugh.
daycare 04:10 PM 09-18-2014
Originally Posted by hope:
When a child pees, poops, vomits it can be cleaned up and the gross job is done. You can go on about your day. When a child has a runny nose you can clean the snot and it just keeps on coming, and coming and coming. You can not get away from it. And they get it on their hands and smear it all over the furniture, your rug and toys. Ugh.
This is my worst nightmare. Being cause by a child with a snotty nose.
hope 06:28 PM 09-18-2014
We need to invent a bib for the nose
daycare 06:29 PM 09-18-2014
Originally Posted by hope:
We need to invent a bib for the nose
Mustache nose bib. Lol
Controlled Chaos 08:06 AM 09-19-2014
Originally Posted by daycare:
Mustache nose bib. Lol
Best idea ever
Kelly 07:43 PM 09-21-2014
My son, now 24, was always the snottiest kid. I used to say I wished they would invent a car that ran on snot--I would never have to pay for fuel!
Reply Up