Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>help with pricing, please
ImFromTheStars 02:10 PM 09-18-2014
I have an after school student who I take to school in the morning and pick up in the afternoon... and I keep him for an hour after school. I charge her $75 a week. I am a listed home who has just applied for a license to open a daycare, so I haven't done all of the formal paper work with my 3 clients such as contracts. I know big mistake but I am changing everything now. Here is my question....tomorrow her son's school is closed so I will have him a full day. I need suggestions as in how much others would charge extra for tomorrow in addition to the $75? Also, I'm confused as to how I charge for holiday weeks (thanksgiving, Christmas). I know each area charges different prices but I was just wanting to get an idea
jenboo 02:33 PM 09-18-2014
Originally Posted by ImFromTheStars:
I have an after school student who I take to school in the morning and pick up in the afternoon... and I keep him for an hour after school. I charge her $75 a week. I am a listed home who has just applied for a license to open a daycare, so I haven't done all of the formal paper work with my 3 clients such as contracts. I know big mistake but I am changing everything now. Here is my question....tomorrow her son's school is closed so I will have him a full day. I need suggestions as in how much others would charge extra for tomorrow in addition to the $75? Also, I'm confused as to how I charge for holiday weeks (thanksgiving, Christmas). I know each area charges different prices but I was just wanting to get an idea
What are you normal rates??
ImFromTheStars 02:35 PM 09-18-2014
Should have mentioned that. $125
Reply Up