Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Confronting DCM Who Is Also A Friend
pfund2233 07:34 AM 07-06-2011
Okay so I have one DCM who is also my friend. We have been friends for about 3yrs and I have been doing daycare for her for 1yr. Her son is 2yrs old and has just recently had to start coming at 515am. She has been bringing him in his clothing, fine but I'm finding she's not changing his diaper and by the time he wakes at 7 he's soaked... sometimes threw!! I'm wondering why she gets him dressed but doesn't change his diaper... or is she allowing him to sleep in his cloths at night. How do I ask her to change the boy?!

Second issue... she works at our hospital (where I worked until I started daycare). I know alot of peeps there and even have some relatives there. Well last night my sis (who works at the hospital too) was like oh I hear your mad at me. I was like what are you talking about. She say this DCM took it upon her self to tell her I was mad my sis didn't come to a family cookout on Sunday. Thing is I wasn't mad... she was on call for work and couldn't come. This isn't the first time she has tried to "stir the pot" with peeps at my old place of employment.

How do I confront her on these issues without her freaking out?? She's a very needy person and on lots of meds for depression, anxiety and ect. and I really don't need the drama she might cause if she gets upset.
Tags:dcm, drama, enforcing policies - consistency, friend, not changing diaper, provider - friends, working with friends
Up