Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Kids Say The Funniest Things
Baby Beluga 06:19 AM 01-10-2017
Listening to two children converse this morning. The following happens:

Child A: Do you know who my best friend is?
Child B: No, who?
Child A: Sam. She is my best friend.
Child B: Cool! Dan is my best friend. He and I play at the park.
Child A: Sam and I make love at the park.

Jupadia 07:08 AM 01-10-2017
That's a good one. The other day me and one of the DKG 3 had a conversation.

DKG - mommy and daddy tie me up.
Me - ok when?
DKG - when I'm in the car
Me- that's called a car seat.
sharlan 08:01 AM 01-10-2017
Convo between dh and grandson last night. Yesterday was a rainy day so no outside play at school.

DD:. I feel so bad for your teacher today, no break from 35 rowdy kids.

The way he said it had everyone cracking up at the table.
Dogs:. That's OK Mom. The captain always goes down with the ship.
laundrymom 08:35 AM 01-10-2017
These totally trump my daughters
"Mom, where do you want me to put the baby lids?"
When putting dishes away.
She meant bottle nipples. Lol

I laughed. She thought I was weird. It was a normal night. Lol.
Blackcat31 10:21 AM 01-10-2017
The best/funniest thing I ever heard a kid say was my own DD. She was about 3 and telling Santa what she wanted for Christmas....

Santa "What do you want for Christmas?"
DD "I want a Dildoh"

Santa slides me a sideways glance...

A Dil doll....she wants a doll named Dil!
RugRats were a popular TV cartoon when she was little and Tommy, the main character was having a baby brother named Dil (I assume short for Dillon) and my DD wanted a Dil doll to go with her Tommy doll.

I think Santa had to take a short break after that...
Every single person within ear shot of the mall Santa and my DD were cracking up....
Leigh 10:30 AM 01-10-2017
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
The best/funniest thing I ever heard a kid say was my own DD. She was about 3 and telling Santa what she wanted for Christmas....

DD "I want a Dildoh"

RugRats were a popular TV cartoon when she was little and Tommy, the main character was having a baby brother named Dil (I assume short for Dillon) and my DD wanted a Dil doll to go with her Tommy doll.

Every single person within ear shot of the mall Santa and my DD were cracking up....

laundrymom 11:00 AM 01-10-2017
I'll pm you my address. I snorted so loud I woke the kids. You need to put them back to sleep!!!!!!

Rofl

DD "I want a Dildoh"

Blackcat31 11:40 AM 01-10-2017
Originally Posted by laundrymom:
I'll pm you my address. I snorted so loud I woke the kids. You need to put them back to sleep!!!!!!

Rofl
Oopsie! I'm sorry!

My DD must have been a lot funnier than I truly appreciated her to be...

She was probably about 4.5 and my son was around 2.5......we were driving into work one day and a commercial for Trojan condoms came on the radio.

I cringed... (we always listened to the morning radio show on the drive in so I knew my kids were listening...).

My son pauses for a few seconds (I brace myself because I know what's coming...) and says "Mom, what's a condom?"

* GULP* I am paralyzed for a nano-second trying to think of something age appropriate to say......when my DD pipes up without missing a beat....

"Ketchup and mustard dummy!"

I about drove off the road I was laughing so hard!
Baby Beluga 11:43 AM 01-10-2017

DD "I want a Dildoh"

This one takes the cake!
e.j. 11:59 AM 01-10-2017
Not as funny as BC's son but made me laugh this afternoon at lunch:

Dcb (5yrs old): I'm going to marry a boy when I get older because I don't want babies when I'm older. I don't want to have to change their poopy diapers!

Dcb (Almost 4): Well, I'm going to marry A***. (4 year old dcg). Her mother won't mind at all if I do.
Ariana 12:43 PM 01-10-2017
Oh my goodness BlackCat

The one that had me laughing the hardest was when we were driving and my daughter saw one of those ForTwo cars that only seat two people. She says "mommy we should get one of those cars" to which I replied "Well that car only seats two people and we are a family of four so we wouldn't fit". Without skipping a beat she says "well when Daddy and sister die can we get one?" Haha! Definitely shows how kids do not understabd what death is! She was about 3.5 at the time.

Another one:
DD breaks wind and I say "say excuse me" and she says "Excuse you bum"
daycare 04:29 PM 01-10-2017
I have a few.

similar story to BC, my best friends daughter was about 2-3 years old and toy story was huge.

I walk in the door christmas morning and She yells, Auntie look, I got a big ol'woody and a big ol' buzz. Her dad responds and I got socks.... We all fell over in laughter.

just yesterday
Since we are in CA in an area that doesn't get snow, we had a pretend snow ball fight with cotton balls.

ask a child under 5 to say cotton balls and you will die laughing for an hour.... or maybe it's just me...
Jupadia 05:27 PM 01-10-2017
I have two more to add.

My brother was about 3 and after my mom dose his whole night routine (tuck soft toys in, check room and all drawers for monsters, glass of water, kiss and hug) he goes to her as she is leaving
Brother - mom
Mom - what son (slightly iritated)
Brother- I love you...
Mom - ahhh
Brother - cause your like a slave

And then there is my DS 3 who makes gun noises that sound more like "jew jew jew" followed by him saying "I'm going to kill you" his friend says it the same way.
mommiebookworm 07:56 PM 01-10-2017
Dcb5 has a sruffed animal thats a long horned steer in his hand. He says "I think i'll name him horny!" my daughter who is 15 was standing right behind him. The look on her face and her cracking up, i couldn't hold it in and busted up laughing!
e.j. 08:36 PM 01-10-2017
Originally Posted by mommiebookworm:
Dcb5 has a sruffed animal thats a long horned steer in his hand. He says "I think i'll name him horny!" my daughter who is 15 was standing right behind him. The look on her face and her cracking up, i couldn't hold it in and busted up laughing!
I was just sharing all these funny stories with my son. When I got to this one he reminded me of the time we went shopping and he found a small cactus plant he wanted to take home. He was maybe 4 or 5 at the time. When we told him we would buy it for him, he very excitedly (and loud enough for everyone around us to hear) told us he was going to name the cactus "Fuzzy Prick".
Josiegirl 02:52 AM 01-11-2017
Originally Posted by Jupadia:
I have two more to add.

My brother was about 3 and after my mom dose his whole night routine (tuck soft toys in, check room and all drawers for monsters, glass of water, kiss and hug) he goes to her as she is leaving
Brother - mom
Mom - what son (slightly iritated)
Brother- I love you...
Mom - ahhh
Brother - cause your like a slave

And then there is my DS 3 who makes gun noises that sound more like "jew jew jew" followed by him saying "I'm going to kill you" his friend says it the same way.
I remember being on my hands and knees, washing the floor underneath the kitchen table from a milk spill while they're eating lunch. One dcg says 'You're just like Cinderella, cleaning the castle!.
Blackcat31 06:37 AM 01-11-2017
Originally Posted by e.j.:
I was just sharing all these funny stories with my son. When I got to this one he reminded me of the time we went shopping and he found a small cactus plant he wanted to take home. He was maybe 4 or 5 at the time. When we told him we would buy it for him, he very excitedly (and loud enough for everyone around us to hear) told us he was going to name the cactus "Fuzzy Prick".

Reply Up