Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Nillawafers. REALLY?!?! Grrrr
laundrymom 09:50 AM 08-26-2015
Thanks so much. Thanks to your pic I've eaten a whole bowl of nilla wafers dipped in Nutella.
Grgrgrgrgrrrrrrrr. Lol.
Lol
Sunshine74 10:00 AM 08-26-2015
Originally Posted by laundrymom:
Thanks so much. Thanks to your pic I've eaten a whole bowl of nilla wafers dipped in Nutella.
Grgrgrgrgrrrrrrrr. Lol.
Lol
That sounds delicious. I've been wanting them too, it's a good thing I don't have any!

I've been snacking on Kix because I haven't had a lunch break yet and I'm starving.
NillaWafers 10:08 AM 08-26-2015
Originally Posted by laundrymom:
Grgrgrgrgrrrrrrrr. Lol.
Lol
My deepest apologies. I cannot be held responsible for their delicousness, however.
NillaWafers 10:24 AM 08-26-2015
Honestly I thought this post was calling me out for my lack of backbone hahah.
laundrymom 12:14 PM 08-26-2015
Originally Posted by NillaWafers:
Honestly I thought this post was calling me out for my lack of backbone hahah.
I actually think it's calling me out on my lack of backbone. Lol. They're just so yummy!!!!
Controlled Chaos 12:17 PM 08-26-2015
lol I thought it was going to be a rant on parents giving their kids unhealthy food and I was about step up and defend eating Nilla wafers for any given meal

If this one last dcg will go to sleep I am breaking out my graham cracker and frosting snack
laundrymom 12:28 PM 08-26-2015
Originally Posted by Controlled Chaos:
lol I thought it was going to be a rant on parents giving their kids unhealthy food and I was about step up and defend eating Nilla wafers for any given meal

If this one last dcg will go to sleep I am breaking out my graham cracker and frosting snack
That's what I'm taking to the new house tonight for our snack after chirch when we are remodeling. Lol
spedmommy4 05:37 PM 08-26-2015
Originally Posted by Controlled Chaos:

Now I want graham crackers and frosting.
Sunshine74 09:16 PM 08-26-2015
Ooh, I think I have graham crackers. I just need frosting!
Baby Beluga 09:42 PM 08-26-2015
Originally Posted by Sunshine74:
Ooh, I think I have graham crackers. I just need frosting!
Butter, vanilla, powder sugar, milk and whip, whip, whip!
Reply Up