Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Sweet dcg
Rockgirl 10:20 AM 10-02-2015
You know, sometimes the smallest thing makes a difference in your day. The dcks are eating lunch, and I'm sitting and visiting with them. Out of the blue, 3 yo dcg said, "Ms D, thank you for making this." Made my day.
laundrymom 10:25 AM 10-02-2015
:d:d:d:d
Josiegirl 10:29 AM 10-02-2015
I LOVE it when they do this!! And that's all you need sometime to make a great day!
I have a 3.5 yo who is(more was now)challenging. I had to watch her constantly to protect the others. But she'll say thank you for her food, every meal. She's really come a long way lately and I'm so proud of her.
Play Care 10:29 AM 10-02-2015
Awwww!
Miss A 11:44 AM 10-02-2015
We sing a short prayer song before each meal, called "We Give Thanks". One day I had a child sing " We give thanks, we give thanks, we give thanks for friends and food am. And Miss A too!" It was the sweetest!
mommyneedsadayoff 11:52 AM 10-02-2015
I love it when that happens too! I was having a very bad day about two weeks ago and as much as I tried, I just kept feeling emotional and my eyes would well up with tears. So I was changing dcg and for no real reason, my eyes started tearing up and tear fell down my cheek and when we were done and she stood up, she touched my cheek and said, "It be okay mommy" (they all call me mommy) and wiped the tear off. Needless to say, way more tears came at that point
Reply Up