Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Not a question - wish I had one more DCK
Mrs. CC 10:54 AM 01-04-2012
Just wanted to say somewhere that I wish I had one more DCK. I only have part timeers and right now only one "regular." I haven't advertised or anything because I have been enjoying the time with my family.

BUT - I really would like one more DCK.

Not sure how I will find one and not sure realistic to want only one more DCK.

But there it is. I wish for one!

Thank you for letting me put this here!
Blackcat31 11:01 AM 01-04-2012
LOL!! Wish you lived closer.....I was just saying today that I wish I had one less. I have one little guy who is a great kid and I, personally have no issues with him (great parents too) but he just doesn't seem to do well here. He seems to want a quieter, smaller and less active group and that is just not here.
daycare 11:05 AM 01-04-2012
I wish there was some magic Genie lamp you could rub for it just happen....lol

But then I think we would be wishing for something else.

I know how hard it is when you have only one kid there. You are having to non-stop entertain. Lucky for me I have a 4 year old, so there is always someone to play with, But sometimes my four year old goes away with daddy for the day and I am down to one, I feel like I am at their beck and call and they want NON stop entertainment...lol
DaisyMamma 07:06 AM 01-06-2012
hang in there. you will need to do some advertising to get one.
Ariana 09:48 AM 01-06-2012
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
LOL!! Wish you lived closer.....I was just saying today that I wish I had one less. I have one little guy who is a great kid and I, personally have no issues with him (great parents too) but he just doesn't seem to do well here. He seems to want a quieter, smaller and less active group and that is just not here.
Gosh I wish you could send him to me!! I'd like a quiet kid preferably a boy because right now I have 3 girls. I would like to have another one but everytime I try I end up with a holy terror

OP: Advertise for what you want specifically and give a 6 week "integration period" to see how things go. If at the end of 6 weeks you're not happy you can easily terminate!
Reply Up