Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>New Provider in Kansas
SamanthaMerkle 02:18 PM 01-31-2012
Hi Everyone! I've come across the forums a few times while looking up daycare topics... now that I'll be caring for kids soon, I thought it would be nice to join a community. I've been licensed since September, but chose to wait to open until after the New Year. We had extended house guests who were transitioning between homes and lots to do over the holidays..

At this point I've put myself on house arrest until I get all the paper portion of the daycare ready and get meal plans ready for the first month. The paper part to cover myself is more work than I anticipated! I'm trying to leave no loose ends just in case

I just saw the page about the webinar coming up soon, and I think I'll definitely be signing up for that.

I look forward to sharing the daycare experience with all of you!

Sam
Blackcat31 02:53 PM 01-31-2012
Welcome!
Michael 05:22 PM 01-31-2012
Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum! I've upgraded your status. You can post freely now.
wash 11:33 AM 02-01-2012
welcome Sam I too am from Kansas and have been in home daycae for several years. Did you see our new regulations that will take effect Feb 3rd?
jenn 06:55 PM 02-01-2012
I am from KS also. I heard that CPR will now be a requirement. How long do we have to get that training? What other changes are there?
wash 12:48 PM 02-02-2012
http://www.kdheks.gov/bcclr/download...ry_19_2012.pdf

effective as of tomorrow and you will have 1 yr. to complete any training you need
Tags:cpr, kansas
Reply Up