Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Family Came Yesterday
Liliya 03:20 PM 11-08-2011
They liked everything,they live/work close by,baby in center now,they asked me what they need to do to hold a spot? I said pay registration fee and I will hold a spot for you. Mom said that she will stop by at 5:30 today to give me a check( and will let me know when he will start ( she was not sure what center's rule is) one week or two. It is 6:20, no show/no call/no e-mail.
My question is, do I e-mail her? or wait for them to contact me? and if no contact just move on?
daycare 03:25 PM 11-08-2011
Originally Posted by Liliya:
They liked everything,they live/work close by,baby in center now,they asked me what they need to do to hold a spot? I said pay registration fee and I will hold a spot for you. Mom said that she will stop by at 5:30 today to give me a check( and will let me know when he will start ( she was not sure what center's rule is) one week or two. It is 6:20, no show/no call/no e-mail.
My question is, do I e-mail her? or wait for them to contact me? and if no contact just move on?
I would maybe shoot get a quick text saying
Hi xyz
Just wanted to make sure I'm home when you come to drop off the deposit fee.
If you need to reschedule please let me know.

Thanks and your name

Also when she does come to drop fee I would demand a start date. WhAt if she wants you to hold it for 8 weeks or more???
Tags:holding spots, no show, registration fee
Reply Up