Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>One Slipped Out in Front of DCM
Crazy Baby 03:14 PM 07-10-2017
Thought someone might get a laugh out of my embarrassment.

I was chatting with daycare mom and my 3.5 year old was running around being crazy. I went to grab him up and a fart slipped out. It sounded like a quacking duck.

Nobody said anything, I just played it off like it never happened. Oops!

Has anyone else had any embarrassing moments in daycare?
Ariana 04:05 PM 07-10-2017
Originally Posted by Crazy Baby:
Thought someone might get a laugh out of my embarrassment.

I was chatting with daycare mom and my 3.5 year old was running around being crazy. I went to grab him up and a fart slipped out. It sounded like a quacking duck.

Nobody said anything, I just played it off like it never happened. Oops!

Has anyone else had any embarrassing moments in daycare?

I accidentally texted a dad thinking it was my hubby calling my neighbour a biatch for not buying any cookie dough
knoxmomof2 08:18 PM 07-10-2017
Much like Ariana's post above, I texted (who I thought was) my DH telling him that our neighbor came to the door at naptime wanting to fight him. (It was a joke about their rivaling sports teams, he came to the door with some fresh produce from his garden and jokingly mentioned the fight thing). I accidentally texted a DCD instead..

DCD replied back that if we needed backup, he was our guy.. Haha... I made sure to clarify that our neighbor was not, in fact, combative.. 😁
DaveA 04:22 AM 07-11-2017
Was texting multiple people when I got conversations crossed & F bombed a DCM.

Had a 3 y/o who full out ran to give me a hug every morning. Was talking to a DCP when he came in and didn't see him running up in time to get turned to take it off the hip or tell him to slow down. Got head butted south of the belt buckle hard enough to put me on my knees in front of 2 DCPs.
Blackcat31 06:13 AM 07-11-2017
I texted a DCD "You'd better be up and out of bed! If you are late you are in BIG TROUBLE!!"

It was suppose to go to my son.....

DCD texted back "I'm up, I'm up and I promise we'll be on time! "

He had a great sense of humor and totally caught on immediately that the message wasn't meant for him.

Of course, that will never trump the daycare mom that "accidentally" sent me a couple nude selfies
Miss A 07:02 AM 07-11-2017
I accidentally sent a really dirty text intended for my fiance to a past DCM. DCM didn't see that it was from me at first, and thought her DH was texting her. When she realized it, I was mortified! Thank goodness DCM and I were friends and could laugh it off, but I always double check texts now!
daycare 07:43 AM 07-11-2017
we use washcloths as resueable paper towels in the bathroom.

many years ago I was folding them while waiting for my first group of dcks to arrive. As I am walking away from the door to let in DCD and his kids, DCD says you have something stuck to your foot. OMG yes, it had to be the smallest underwear I happen to own. As I remove it from my foot, one of the DCKs says your sock is turning into string.....

it was awkard for a bit with that family having to look dad in the face.
Crazy Baby 08:40 AM 07-12-2017

Ariana 04:30 PM 07-12-2017

Tags:embarrassing
Reply Up