Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Dealing with Diaper Rash
Mike P. 10:50 AM 05-15-2008
My company currently markets our diaper rash product, Triple Paste, to pediatricians for use treating the more severe rashes. Since these harder to treat rashes can become the problem of day care providers while parents are at work, we are looking to determine the interest of day care centers to partner with us to reach parents whose kids could benefit from our product. Perhaps doing things like offering samples or treatment information brochures with coupons.

I was wondering: Is diaper rash an issue for day care providers, or is it pretty far down the list of things that you deal with?

Do franchising companies have a person on staff that is responsible for helping you better address client care issues like diaper rash?

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike
info@sumlab.com
mac60 01:47 AM 05-16-2008
I am a home daycare. Occassionally, diaper rash is a problem with a very young child. Usually the parents have sent nothing to use, so I normally keep a "cheap" product here in case it is needed. While I don't think it has ever been an "issue" in my 9 years of childcare, it does happen occassionally.

I have heard of triple paste before, and would love to have a sample should you be giving any out. lol.
pingaa3 03:44 PM 05-28-2008
We can't use anything unless the parents provide it with a note, since the state considers it more like treatment. This goes for or-a-gel as well.

So far we haven't had a problem, but I have a super sensitive nose and dirty diapers get changed asap when I smell it, plus we check/change at snacks, before/after lunch routinely.
Tags:diaper rash
Reply Up