Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Question For The Pregnant Providers
KEG123 06:26 AM 04-15-2011
What do you do when you have doctors appointments? Do you have an assistant watch them? Your DH? A family member?

Soon I'll have one full time and 2 pt. I had the parents sign a permission to transport form so I can take the one full timer with (and my 3 yr old son) so I'll just have to schedule for days I don't have the PT-ers.
SilverSabre25 06:29 AM 04-15-2011
My DH is my secondary provider and up until now he's stayed with them when I had appts--I schedule my appts for his day off (thursday) during naptime. As of this week though, his schedule changes and his day off is on Friday. Of course, my provider's office isn't open on Friday and my sister is having a baby any day now (maybe even today!) so she can't watch them. Luckily, the office is open late on Wednesday so I can have the rest of my appts then, after DH gets home. Only one more two-week appt, and then all one-weekers! Baby's getting close
KEG123 06:34 AM 04-15-2011
Yeah my full timer is here 8-5 and the docs office is only open those exact hours. No late days. Parents are ok with me bringing him, and I'm not opposed to bringing him either, really until the end where they do internals I wouldn't want him to be there. Also it's the same office the mom uses. I might have a family member come over if I get more FT kids.... just haven't told that particular family member I'm pregnant yet.
KEG123 06:34 AM 04-15-2011
And my dbf would have to be cpr/first aid certified. Which... I'm not sure he'd be willing to spend all day dong that.
kitkat 06:59 AM 04-15-2011
I had my mom stay with the kids for my appts.
ammama 07:11 AM 04-15-2011
I'm not open on Fridays, so I schedule all my midwife appointments for Fridays, along with any other appointments that I/my kids have.
Tags:pregnant
Reply Up