Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Little Tikes 8-in-1 Climber
momofsix 11:24 AM 10-13-2010
Does anyone have this climber? Do you like it or not? I found one on Craigslist and really think it's something that I want, but would like some input before I fork out the money! My kids are 1.5 through 6 years old.
Thanks!
Unregistered 12:12 PM 10-13-2010
I got it about a month ago off Craigslist. My kids love it. They are 18 mos-4yrs. I like it because they can all play on it at the same time. It has a section that is like a little house, so the smaller kids like to hang out in that, and the bigger ones climb through the tunnel and slide.
AmandasFCC 01:24 PM 10-13-2010
I have it and I LOVE it.
WImom 01:41 PM 10-13-2010
great toy for daycare. Kids love it.
ninosqueridos 07:52 PM 10-13-2010
got mine off cl earlier this year and the kids really enjoy it!! I was a little concerned about the drop-off at the higher slide platform, but the kids who I'd be scared falling from there are too little to climb up there in the first place so that ended up being fine. They all like the playhouse section and I set the tunnel low and the kids like crawling through there. My group who uses it are 20m thru age 3.
momofsix 03:07 PM 10-15-2010
Thanks for all the replies. The person I bought it from actually dropped ot off for me and power washed it too!!! Now I just need to put it together tomorrow-wish me luck on that one!
actaktmdt 03:29 PM 10-17-2010
Glad u got it. My dc kids love love it and are sad right now because we are going to store it in the garage for the winter. Imagine driving from wway north taking 28th st to east belt line past knapps to get it. Making 2 trips in a jeep liberty with the hatch open.
momofsix 12:47 PM 10-18-2010
We played on it today and they loved it! yeah actakmdt, Im SO glad he delivered it!
ninosqueridos 05:37 PM 10-18-2010
Originally Posted by momofsix:
We played on it today and they loved it! yeah actakmdt, Im SO glad he delivered it!
YAY! Glad they had fun!
Tags:climbers
Reply Up