Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Nervous
AfterSchoolMom 03:52 AM 01-19-2011
I'm taking on my first little full day part timer (3x/week), and today's the first day. It's a 3 month old, so I am nervous about it! I really needed this, so everyone wish me luck!
Bizzymom1111 03:57 AM 01-19-2011
Good luck!! You'll do just fine!
misol 05:48 AM 01-19-2011
How exciting. Everything will be fine.
missnikki 06:20 AM 01-19-2011
I hope you fall in love with her a little bit more everyday. That's the best!
SandeeAR 06:21 AM 01-19-2011
Best of luck. A fun age! Well anything under "terrible 2's" is fun
E Daycare 11:01 AM 01-19-2011
Originally Posted by missnikki:
I hope you fall in love with her a little bit more everyday. That's the best!
It sure is! Good luck and I hope it all goes smooth
lil angels 11:14 AM 01-19-2011
it will be fine and I bet your day will go really fast. You will be so busy.
AfterSchoolMom 11:30 AM 01-19-2011
Just wanted to say, so far so good! She's been a dream, eating and sleeping fine and no crying whatsoever. Man, I hope this lasts!
Abigail 11:33 AM 01-19-2011
Originally Posted by AfterSchoolMom:
Just wanted to say, so far so good! She's been a dream, eating and sleeping fine and no crying whatsoever. Man, I hope this lasts!
Do you normally not take infants? Do you charge more for an infant? How long have you been doing child care? I love infants, but I also love children who can talk and engage in conversation or I'd go insane day in and day out.
AfterSchoolMom 11:40 AM 01-19-2011
Originally Posted by Abigail:
Do you normally not take infants? Do you charge more for an infant? How long have you been doing child care? I love infants, but I also love children who can talk and engage in conversation or I'd go insane day in and day out.
No, normally I only take School Agers. This is the first infant that I've had in three years (other than occasional drop ins, a day here and there).

I've been doing childcare in some form or fashion for about 11 years (not counting babysitting as a teen).
Tags:full time, fulltime family
Reply Up