Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>A Better Bubble Wrap
Blackcat31 08:53 AM 07-24-2014
This one is much easier to manage than that other bubble suit that was posted.

Bet helicopter mom's are lining up to buy this.....

.....poor kid..his face says it ALL.

coolconfidentme 08:55 AM 07-24-2014
That's too funny!!!
Meyou 09:02 AM 07-24-2014
I have a friend who made her daughter wear a helmet when she was learning to walk. It drove me crazy!
spinnymarie 09:34 AM 07-24-2014

Sugar Magnolia 11:16 AM 07-24-2014
Originally Posted by Meyou:
I have a friend who made her daughter wear a helmet when she was learning to walk. It drove me crazy!
A helmet? You mean, something heavy on her head to make her top-heavy and fall down more?
Meyou 11:27 AM 07-24-2014
Originally Posted by Sugar Magnolia:
A helmet? You mean, something heavy on her head to make her top-heavy and fall down more?
Yes, pretty much!!
hope 11:34 AM 07-24-2014
I was one of those crazy moms with my first child. I am so glad that I chilled out a lot once I had my second. I look back now at things I did and cringe. When DD got her first tricycle I put a helmet and water wings on her to ride it. It was almost impossible for her to fall off.
Blackcat31 01:13 PM 07-24-2014
Originally Posted by hope:
I was one of those crazy moms with my first child. I am so glad that I chilled out a lot once I had my second. I look back now at things I did and cringe. When DD got her first tricycle I put a helmet and water wings on her to ride it. It was almost impossible for her to fall off.

That's awesome!
TheGoodLife 04:51 PM 07-24-2014
Originally Posted by hope:
Love the mental image!
Tags:helicopter parenting
Reply Up