Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Listing on this site
TwinMama 10:55 AM 01-09-2015
What kind of response do you get from listing your daycare on this site?
Blackcat31 11:37 AM 01-09-2015
Originally Posted by TwinMama:
I've had some success from this site but I can't say for sure how helpful it is for others. I don't think a lot of members are even aware that there is a list.
Michael 11:53 AM 01-09-2015
In all honesty it depends on where you are located and how your locals use the Internet. We've had many daycare owners with us for over 10 years. KinderCare has renewed all of their 1500 listings for the last 4 years in a row and they also pay to advertise on Google. They see the results and know Daycare.com is a great resource for both parents and providers.

Also, to be listed on Daycare.com is adventagous for your website's SEO (search engine optimization), which means it helps raise your website's rankings on all the search engines. That's worth it in marketing dollars alone.

https://daycare.com/php/start_new_signup.php
TwinMama 11:57 AM 01-09-2015
I only ask because when I was the one looking a couple months ago I just typed in daycare and my city and that's how I found your site.

I'm hoping it helps people find me, but I was just curious.
Michael 12:07 PM 01-09-2015
I only ask because when I was the one looking a couple months ago I just typed in daycare and my city and that's how I found your site.

I'm hoping it helps people find me, but I was just curious.
You've answered your own question.
We are easily found.

PM me your listing information and I will give you the Premium Placement option for free for the life of your listing.

Also, anyone that wants to use a yourname@daycare.com email address for free, let me know. It is much easier for customers to remember than your normal email address.
TwinMama 12:47 PM 01-09-2015
Originally Posted by Michael:
You've answered your own question.
We are easily found.

PM me your listing information and I will give you the Premium Placement option for free for the life of your listing.

Also, anyone that wants to use a yourname@daycare.com email address for free, let me know. It is much easier for customers to remember than your normal email address.
I messaged you my info!!!

OMG!!! Thank you so much!!!!
Tags:daycare.com
Reply Up