Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Michael
Michelle 01:31 PM 08-23-2011
Do you have to like go watch football or go out with the guys to unhear all the stuff we talk about?
breast feeding, diaper issues, all the girlie things...
poor guy
nannyde 01:34 PM 08-23-2011
Originally Posted by Michelle:
Do you have to like go watch football or go out with the guys to unhear all the stuff we talk about?
breast feeding, diaper issues, all the girlie things...
poor guy
Believe me

The spam he reads on here is WAY worse than anything we ever talk about.

It's disgusting.
Cat Herder 02:03 PM 08-23-2011
Plus he has whiskey.com and a million other things to balance it all out...
Michael 03:14 PM 08-23-2011
Originally Posted by Catherder:
Plus he has whiskey.com and a million other things to balance it all out...
It's www.Whisky.com I am also working on www.Adopt.com and www.Manicure.com ..... Sometimes I wish I had just one site to dive into like www.GolfClub.com haha

I have a wife and kids so most of the topics in the forum I already have expericence with.

I usually just check in several times a day to see if there is spam or new members that need to be upgraded. This is really your place. I just unlock the door.

Just got back from Florida vacation and it looks (hopefully) that Hurricane Irene will miss my place. My house is very close to the ocean in Ocean Ridge (near Boca Raton). Did anyone see the pic I posted when I was in Clearwater (Gulf Coast)? I'll post it here again. I was eating dinner at the SandPearl resort and took this picture from my table. Got lucky with the sailboat.

flightlessbird11 03:41 PM 08-23-2011
Ok, very jealous! What a beautiful picture!
Cat Herder 04:22 PM 08-23-2011
Originally Posted by Michael:
It's www.Whisky.com
Guess you can tell I don't drink...

Your photo is beautiful!!!!
Michael 04:25 PM 08-23-2011
Originally Posted by Catherder:
Guess you can tell I don't drink...

Your photo is beautiful!!!!
Thanks. Both spellings are correct.
Whiskey is usually for Bourbon.
Whisky is usually for Scotch.
PitterPatter 06:03 PM 08-23-2011
Love that pic! It looks so professional. Like something u would buy mounted.
Michael 06:25 PM 08-23-2011
Originally Posted by PitterPatter:
Love that pic! It looks so professional. Like something u would buy mounted.
Thanks, the hardest part in taking that picture is keeping the horizon level. I am using it for my computer background. I could send you the full sized pic if you wanted it also.
countrymom 06:52 PM 08-23-2011
what a beautiful picture, I love when they look like that. i have pictures of my kids that are like sihlouttes and they are my favorite ones.
MamaBear 07:42 PM 08-23-2011
Wow! Awesome picture!!!
Michelle 08:06 PM 08-23-2011
wow!
I love that picture

Blackcat31 08:55 PM 08-23-2011
Beautiful picture Michael!! Looks like we had similar views. My pics weren't of something as mystical and alluring as the ocean but of a small, uninhabited lake where ledgend says Al Capone did alot of relaxing.

Camping is allowed with a permit and advance notice. We spent 3 nights and 4 days there. One night in the middle of a beautiful sunset and 80 degree temps it began to rain. I caught my friend paddling in as the rain drops started to fall.
Michelle 10:42 PM 08-23-2011
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Beautiful picture Michael!! Looks like we had similar views. My pics weren't of something as mystical and alluring as the ocean but of a small, uninhabited lake where ledgend says Al Capone did alot of relaxing.

Camping is allowed with a permit and advance notice. We spent 3 nights and 4 days there. One night in the middle of a beautiful sunset and 80 degree temps it began to rain. I caught my friend paddling in as the rain drops started to fall.
wow, those look like professional post cards
Michael 02:57 AM 08-24-2011
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:

Oh yeah, these are great!
Tags:daycare.com, michael
Reply Up