Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Resting Time - No Rest for Me
Unregistered 11:45 AM 10-21-2016
I have two children of my own and I watch two others. I have a TERRIBLE time getting the older DCG down for her nap, she is 3. Today she was up 6 times. She is exhausted and NEEDS a nap. I finally got her settled, after an hour and 20 minutes of her fighting it. Now her younger sister is waking up. They are in separate rooms, thank goodness! I feel so frustrated that by the time the older one is asleep, the younger one is waking. My children are sleeping. I don't know if I want help or just to whine. Thank goodness it's Friday!!!
Blackcat31 12:05 PM 10-21-2016
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I have two children of my own and I watch two others. I have a TERRIBLE time getting the older DCG down for her nap, she is 3. Today she was up 6 times. She is exhausted and NEEDS a nap. I finally got her settled, after an hour and 20 minutes of her fighting it. Now her younger sister is waking up. They are in separate rooms, thank goodness! I feel so frustrated that by the time the older one is asleep, the younger one is waking. My children are sleeping. I don't know if I want help or just to whine. Thank goodness it's Friday!!!
((hugs)) no one said the life of a child care provider is routine.... that's for sure!

It's hard when you have one that isn't in sync with the rest of them. Thank goodness it's Friday!
Reply Up