Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Update On My New Room
countrymom 07:47 AM 07-17-2012
well dh has been out on a service call in pennsilvanya so nothing has been done since sat. but at least I have walls up but my stuff is everywhere. So yesterday on his way home, they closed the bridge (those in michigan know which one) due to a bomb threat (last week it was the tunnel) so he had to detour which took another hour to get home. So he was suppose to go to toledo (lima) at 5am but forgot to set his alarm and woke up an hour later. He still went to toledo for the service call, but I have a feeling when he comes home today that he's not going to want to work on the room.
SilverSabre25 07:52 AM 07-17-2012
Yuck! I can't say that I'd blame him. In fact, it would probably mean a lot to him if you greet him with "aww, sweetie, you've had a tough couple of days. Go do something fun for you. The room can wait!"

If he's a typical guy, he'll be so touched that he'll work extra hard on it once you get there. And you'll earn wifey points :P
BumbleBee 09:10 AM 07-17-2012
Originally Posted by countrymom:
well dh has been out on a service call in pennsilvanya so nothing has been done since sat. but at least I have walls up but my stuff is everywhere. So yesterday on his way home, they closed the bridge (those in michigan know which one) due to a bomb threat (last week it was the tunnel) so he had to detour which took another hour to get home. So he was suppose to go to toledo (lima) at 5am but forgot to set his alarm and woke up an hour later. He still went to toledo for the service call, but I have a feeling when he comes home today that he's not going to want to work on the room.
*hugs* I don't have any advice, just cyber hugs for you.
Tags:remodel
Reply Up