Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Thank You for Having a Classy Forum
Boymom 01:21 PM 10-03-2016
I am so thankful for this forum! You all are so nice and very helpful. I posted on another forum this morning (not a daycare forum) and I got seriously attacked for no reason. It's like they just want to make people feel so dumb. Here, I feel like no matter how silly my questions are, you all make me feel welcome.

Sorry to be sappy LOL!

Nurse Jackie 01:40 PM 10-03-2016
I feel the same way. I'm not in any other forums but use to be apart of a few daycare Facebook groups and quickly realized it was not for me. Too much drama!
Ariana 12:08 PM 10-04-2016
it is an awesome space!
Michael 12:14 PM 10-04-2016
We had a problem like that once. I was even attacked! haha

They quickly learned I could removed them, which I did. I think BlackCat and Nannyde were here then. We've kept the place pretty open and constructive since then. It's a daily process.
Controlled Chaos 12:39 PM 10-04-2016

Blackcat31 12:54 PM 10-04-2016
Originally Posted by Michael:
We had a problem like that once. I was even attacked! haha

They quickly learned I could removed them, which I did. I think BlackCat and Nannyde were here then. We've kept the place pretty open and constructive since then. It's a daily process.
...as much as it sucks to have someone behave the way that particular poster did, it was one of the most entertaining threads I've followed....
Mike 03:01 PM 10-04-2016
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
...as much as it sucks to have someone behave the way that particular poster did, it was one of the most entertaining threads I've followed....
I bet.

I've been attacked on other message boards too. One was my own and another was one I hosted, so in both of those, I was directly able to do whatever level of blocking needed, including large ranges of IP addresses sometimes.
Josiegirl 03:12 PM 10-04-2016
I've been on a few forums and this one is, by far, the best I've ever had the pleasure of participating in.

I've learned more from everybody's experiences/suggestions/advice here and the way people offer to help is amazing. I love it!
laundrymom 04:58 PM 10-04-2016
I love that even though we don't all agree, we are here for the good of the kids. And often times another perspective is what we need to figure a problem out.
lovemydaycare0912 06:32 PM 10-04-2016
Yes I don't even know how I lived without this forum. When I first opened I made some silly mistakes I could have avoided had I read on here. But at least, I gained some knowledge and experience.

The posters on here are extremely helpful. I, too, belong to some FB daycare groups and would never post for advice on what to do with a family there. I only trust you guys.
daycare 07:04 PM 10-04-2016
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I have seen some stuff on here over the years. It's the best place I've ever found to date!!
Heart12 06:58 AM 10-05-2016
Originally Posted by Boymom:
I am so thankful for this forum! You all are so nice and very helpful. I posted on another forum this morning (not a daycare forum) and I got seriously attacked for no reason. It's like they just want to make people feel so dumb. Here, I feel like no matter how silly my questions are, you all make me feel welcome.

Sorry to be sappy LOL!

I feel the same way!
Tags:daycare.com
Reply Up