Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>U Have Got To Be Kidding Me
BentleysBands 09:45 AM 11-30-2010
today has been horrible....like a monday

dealing w/the whiny 3yr DCG and now 2 brothers 2y and 3yr

the 2yr old is well, 2 LOL...so he gets into everything and his new word is no

the 3yr old i walked into the room to find him tearing and shredding a nice book. asked why and he said 'i dont know'...so i said 'well then i dont know why you have to take a nap today' (he hasnt napped in over a yr here)

so, he wouldnt lay still so here we are all sitting in my bedroom....me on the computer , 2yr old on my bed and 3yr old on nap mat on floor

other 2 kids are napping / watching a movie

when is vacation?!?!
countrymom 10:15 AM 11-30-2010
the poopy kid from yesterday still has stinky diarrhea poop, come to find out that she's eating blueberries for breakfast everyday, now her butt is even more red than yesterday. Who the heck feeds that much bb to a 20 month old every morning.
Luna 10:21 AM 11-30-2010
Originally Posted by countrymom:
the poopy kid from yesterday still has stinky diarrhea poop, come to find out that she's eating blueberries for breakfast everyday, now her butt is even more red than yesterday. Who the heck feeds that much bb to a 20 month old every morning.
Somebody who doesn't have to clean it up a couple of hours later
VTMom 03:14 PM 11-30-2010
Originally Posted by countrymom:
My husband! When my daughter was little, blueberries were her favorite and she would work her Dad over with her little puppy dog eyes and ask for "booberries". He couldn't resist. Daycare loved her blue butt! No diarrhea but definitely stained!
Tags:chaos, monday, whining
Reply Up