Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>How to List With Daycare.com?
daycarediva 11:08 AM 01-08-2013
I would love to add my listing, but I don't know how to do so.

Pretty please & thank you
Blackcat31 11:11 AM 01-08-2013
One complimentary listing is provided at no charge once you reach 100 posts.

If you have reached that number, PM Michael with your info and he will list you.

I think the fee is normally $15 per year but I can't remember now.
Blackcat31 11:12 AM 01-08-2013
Oh, and I should mention that your listing on daycare.com is in NO WAY connected to your profile or user name on the forum so no worries there if you are trying to remain anonymous.
daycarediva 11:18 AM 01-08-2013
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Oh, and I should mention that your listing on daycare.com is in NO WAY connected to your profile or user name on the forum so no worries there if you are trying to remain anonymous.
I'm that bad, huh? j/k, thanks BC I will do that!
Blackcat31 11:21 AM 01-08-2013
Originally Posted by daycarediva:
I'm that bad, huh? j/k, thanks BC I will do that!
Depends on what you have done.....

Nah, I just know alot of members try hard to really remain anonymous in case any of their families stumble upon or belong to this forum.

Personally, I could care less. I am who I am and what you see (and read) is what you get.
blandino 12:02 PM 01-08-2013
Depends on what you have done.....

Nah, I just know alot of members try hard to really remain anonymous in case any of their families stumble upon or belong to this forum.

Personally, I could care less. I am who I am and what you see (and read) is what you get.

I have worried about that several times (my username would be fairly obvious to daycare clients), and there was a thread when I first joined on the topic of clients finding you on daycare.com. But I very rarely say anything here that I wouldn't share with them. I might be a little more honest/brutal with you ladies, but I dont think I am ever too bad. So I don't worry about it too much.
Blackcat31 12:05 PM 01-08-2013
Originally Posted by blandino:
I have worried about that several times (my username would be fairly obvious to daycare clients), and there was a thread when I first joined on the topic of clients finding you on daycare.com. But I very rarely say anything here that I wouldn't share with them. I might be a little more honest/brutal with you ladies, but I dont think I am ever too bad. So I don't worry about it too much.
If you are ever wanting to change your user name, just PM Michael or myself and it can be changed right away.

I almost think Michael should post some sort of announcement in the NEW MEMBERS thread giving newbies a few pointers such as not using their real names or anything identifyable when registering if they are at all worried.

Kind of like an orientation to being part of an on-line forum.
Michael 03:29 PM 01-08-2013
One complimentary listing is provided at no charge once you reach 100 posts.

If you have reached that number, PM Michael with your info and he will list you.

I think the fee is normally $15 per year but I can't remember now.
It's $5 a month for basic listing. https://daycare.com/php/start_new_signup.php
Blackcat31 03:35 PM 01-08-2013
Originally Posted by Michael:
It's $5 a month for basic listing. https://daycare.com/php/start_new_signup.php
Thanks for clarifying....I couldn't remember..... too much static going on in my brain this time of year
Michael 03:39 PM 01-08-2013
I almost think Michael should post some sort of announcement in the NEW MEMBERS thread giving newbies a few pointers such as not using their real names or anything identifyable when registering if they are at all worried.

Kind of like an orientation to being part of an on-line forum.
In the New Members section there are Sticky threads with a lot of information. I added your "beware of your username" idea here: https://www.daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31242
Blackcat31 07:35 PM 01-08-2013

Tags:daycare.com
Reply Up