Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>More State Issues with Fence Requirements
gbcc 09:16 AM 01-14-2010
So I complained earlier because the state is requiring I have a fence put up in my front yard. As never been an issue before but now there is a new registrar and all of a sudden there are issues. Also, my neighbor down the road from me does child care and it has never been an issue for her. She doesn't need a fence, why should I. she has a different registrar though.

Anyways, I have to go to court to get a permit from town, buy the products and ect. It has taken a month and a half to do this. Today they come out to "inspect" the fence and There is like 2 ft between the edge of the fence and the neighbors lot line so it fails. Are you kidding me. You are not allowed to put things within 2 ft of your neighbors lot line. This is getting rediculous. Then.... my neighbors garbage blew over into my property and he tells me it needs to be cleaned up before the kids can play outside. First off, no ****. Second, it's going to have to wait until after business hours. How can I clean it up and watch the children? Duh. The neighbor is not home so I really can't call them to come get their garbage.

It just seems they are out to get me. I provide quality care and have never had an issue, complaint or anything.
Tags:2010, fencing, rules, state requirement, yard
Up