Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Ugh Mondays!!!!
laundrymom 10:54 AM 11-22-2010
you know sometimes I think it would be easier to just work thru weekends to keep them on schedule! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok, vent over, lol. and I ws JUST KIDDING!!!!! Im not working weekends!!
kidkair 11:43 AM 11-22-2010
I agree! I was surrounded by crabby kids today who seemingly totally forgot how to behave here and what our routines are. This wasn't even the 4 day weekend yet! I blame the weather here as every parent said that they didn't get outside this weekend. We got out this morning and everyone is napping quietly so hopefully they'll be better listeners this afternoon.
marniewon 12:04 PM 11-22-2010
Oh my gosh - I am right there with you!!!! Forgot how sucky Mondays were, until morning nap and my screamer (who was doing better toward the end of last week) screamed through his morning nap!!! I thought the same thing - wait until NEXT Monday - that should be fun!! NOT!
kidkair 12:19 PM 11-22-2010
I think I need to establish a detox routine for Mondays. Maybe I'll design a detox routine into the curriculum I'm writing. I'm also designing hello weeks for when new kids come, goodbye weeks for when a kid leaves my program, and birthday weeks.
Michael 02:26 PM 11-22-2010
I tag Mondays: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.php?tag=monday
countrymom 05:32 AM 11-23-2010
I'm glad its not only me. Like how hard is it to keep children on a schedual. You know feed them and put them down for a nap at the same time. Oh the best then is on monday when the parents walk in and complain how bad the children were all weekend, uhm its called scheduals people!
SandeeAR 11:32 AM 11-23-2010
Originally Posted by countrymom:
i'm glad its not only me. Like how hard is it to keep children on a schedual. You know feed them and put them down for a nap at the same time. Oh the best then is on monday when the parents walk in and complain how bad the children were all weekend, uhm its called scheduals people!

amen!!!!!!
Tags:monday, vent
Reply Up