Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Please help us find these missing girls from Iowa!
iheartkids 11:21 AM 07-16-2012
Please pass this information on! These two girls have been missing since Friday afternoon! I beg that you take at look at their photo, print it off and pass on or repost it somewhere else! We are desperate to get the word out to as many people as possible! There are no clues as to how or who abducted them or even it they were but PLEASE keep your eyes open!
Attached: 276758_474305889247223_1966171641_n.jpg (16.5 KB) 
Former Teacher 11:23 AM 07-16-2012
Originally Posted by iheartkids:
Please pass this information on! These two girls have been missing since Friday afternoon! I beg that you take at look at their photo, print it off and pass on or repost it somewhere else! We are desperate to get the word out to as many people as possible! There are no clues as to how or who abducted them or even it they were but PLEASE keep your eyes open!
I am nowhere near IOWA but I heard they found the bodies
lil angels 11:26 AM 07-16-2012
What I haven't heard anything like that yet! I thought they were still looking.
iheartkids 11:27 AM 07-16-2012
Oh wow that is so not true! This community is still hard at work looking for them! Even more reason why we desperately need to spread the word! I beg you please, this is my home town
Former Teacher 11:27 AM 07-16-2012
Let me find the link...hold on
Former Teacher 11:31 AM 07-16-2012
Of course not I can't find it

Ill keep looking though
nanglgrl 11:32 AM 07-16-2012
Originally Posted by Former Teacher:
I am nowhere near IOWA but I heard they found the bodies
They have not been found yet. I am from this town and now live in the next town over. They are still missing. Their bikes were found in the middle of a bike trail that winds around a lake and behind peoples homes. One of the girls purses was not to far away. They have searched the lake and are pretty certain that the girls did not drown. The part of the trail that their bikes were found on is next to a highway but there is a large fence separating them. So far no one has seen anything which makes it strange because of the highway being there and all of the houses in the area. No Amber Alert because there are no signs of abduction and no suspects.
Former Teacher 11:35 AM 07-16-2012
Originally Posted by nanglgrl:
They have not been found yet. I am from this town and now live in the next town over. They are still missing. Their bikes were found in the middle of a bike trail that winds around a lake and behind peoples homes. One of the girls purses was not to far away. They have searched the lake and are pretty certain that the girls did not drown. The part of the trail that their bikes were found on is next to a highway but there is a large fence separating them. So far no one has seen anything which makes it strange because of the highway being there and all of the houses in the area. No Amber Alert because there are no signs of abduction and no suspects.
You are right. I got this story mixed up with another one. I was thinking of this story when this was posted

http://abcnews.go.com/US/britny-haar...ry?id=16784299
iheartkids 11:48 AM 07-16-2012
I don't know how to post a link but please go their facebook page to show support!

Bring Lyric and Elizabeth Home - Join to show support & spread the word.
nanglgrl 11:51 AM 07-16-2012
Originally Posted by Former Teacher:
You are right. I got this story mixed up with another one. I was thinking of this story when this was posted

http://abcnews.go.com/US/britny-haar...ry?id=16784299
I heard that story too and figured that is what you were speaking of. So much tragedy, I fear for the future as it seems mankind is just getting worse.
momma2girls 12:36 PM 07-16-2012
We keep praying for them as well. We also live really close to these girl's home
Childminder 02:31 PM 07-16-2012
Just saw this on the news before I read your thread and said a prayer. Hoping that where ever they are is shady with water to drink. So hot and I am concerned for the search teams too.
Reply Up