Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>If You're Going to Send me Your Schedule.....
Breezy 08:30 AM 04-16-2012
....then stick to it!

I got my schedule on Friday for PT DCG. Parents pay a FT rate for the flexibility to come any day of the week with notice. The schedule is 7AM-3PM Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday this week. Usually she only comes 1-3 days per week max.

DCM drops off DCG this morning and as she walks out the door I say "See you tomorrow!!" (DCD picks up) and she says "Oh no, not tomorrow." I say Um, that's what the schedule you sent me on Friday said! She says are you sure? Oh gosh I will figure this out and then leaves. Really? So now I have no idea what is going on!

She also brought DCG unfed and in jammies again. It is getting so annoying these things with their schedule and miscommunication between mom and dad which then transfers to me. They pay on time every week though and are generally respectful of me and my home so I haven not said anything yet to them.
countrymom 09:30 AM 04-16-2012
your getting to the point of resentment, time to get new clients.
Breezy 09:50 AM 04-16-2012
Originally Posted by countrymom:
your getting to the point of resentment, time to get new clients.
Im trying. I have a possible client that wants to start end of June so I would then like to term this family and stick with a Mon-Fri schedule. Dh says he would rather I have both kids and not just one. So who knows..
Reply Up