Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Fpies
jojosmommy 11:40 AM 04-03-2012
Anyone familiar with this? Dd is a candidate for this and we are struggling with what to do with her until we get answers. Hoping someone has dealt with this first hand and can pm me or point me in the right direction. Having trouble getting her to tolerate any food without excessive vomiting to the point of an er visit.
Michael 12:17 PM 04-03-2012
I have no idea but just looked it up on Google. We were talking on another thread about gluten intolerance and how that plays a huge part of some of the food problems many of us have been having. Can't hurt to try leaving out the wheat products to see if there is an improvement. Try non-wheat for a week and see. Just my opinion but you never know. Good luck.
jojosmommy 12:58 PM 04-03-2012
Thanks. So far she has only eaten rice cereal and has not tolerated it well. I know gluten has been an issue for lots of people and can't help but wonder what all this processed food has to do with all of it.
bice99 02:00 PM 04-03-2012
If she is on Gerber rice cereal - it has SOY in it! I think that's insane. Beechnut doesn't have soy.

And Michael, yes gluten intolerance is huge. Don't forget to avoid all wheat, barley, rye and oats. They are hidden in everything. Kraft, Conagra and Sara Lee all list any gluten in their products.
itlw8 08:33 PM 04-03-2012
my sisters middle child vomited on rice cereal also.... she had no idea it had soy in it.... she ended up allergic to milk and soy.... later as a teen pineapple.
Tags:allergies, allergy - food, fpies
Reply Up